Graduated from high school!

I just graduated high school, what are some cool clubs or spots to hangout at that is 18 and over but under 21?
Congrats Madison !! Have a Blast !!
I don't know the answer, but if this is a disguised threAD.

it damn sure worked!
I don't know the answer, but if this is a disguised threAD.

it damn sure worked! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Right?

And here I am, just now graduating from college, and my coworkers are old enough (just barely) to be my kids.

Time goes by too fast.
I graduated 6th grade. Only took 12 years. Now I am a brain surgeon.
I graduated 6th grade. Only took 12 years. Now I am a brain surgeon. Originally Posted by pyramider
Omg-- you're such a liar! You told me you were a rocket surgeon!!
Omg-- you're such a liar! You told me you were a rocket surgeon!! Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Plus, I am a hip Hollywood producer.
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2017, 11:11 PM
Congrats on your graduation
I just graduated high school, what are some cool clubs or spots to hangout at that is 18 and over but under 21? Originally Posted by MadisonSinclaire
Insomnia Afterhours is pretty cool if you are into the EDM/Rave scene. My son has been a dancer for several rave clubs (He's very talented) so I happen to be hip to the scene thanks to him.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-27-2017, 12:04 AM
First line of her showcase says she is everyone's favorite college freshman...
None of us care. She's hot. Glad she's going to "college" after "graduating high school". Don't you have other people to chastise and talk down to? I've seen some pretty heinous pics in the weekend lineup. Get to work, Annie Leibovitz.
I just graduated high school, what are some cool clubs or spots to hangout at that is 18 and over but under 21? Originally Posted by MadisonSinclaire
Glad to hear you is educated!
Omg-- you're such a liar! You told me you were a rocket surgeon!! Originally Posted by Grace Preston
He is also a taintologist.
I have a party in my pants for girls in the age group of 18-21. lol
May need to take a breath-alyzer test before going in.