(DicPix)Can I See You Before I Decide To Fuck You?

Anyone notice the increase in requests by providers requesting a (face)pic of you? (you are established on ECCIE/P411, etc., but they want pics). Worse, "new" fems posting in the welcome section, "send me your NAME, email, and PICS"...What. WTF?????
One response, most recently: NO! because you clearly will NOT see me if I send you a PIC. But, once I get you liquored up and put me in the dark, I'll be gorgeous! (She LOL and was very cool with the response, we met)...

(no offence babe, but this combo as of late has me thincking, WTF are fems thincking???)

Welcome Wagon Newbie (response)...
What about if I send you a DickPic??? Picture of my thingy...will that suffice? What is in the water? No, I'm not sending you my NAME and hell no I'm not sending anyone I don't know or haven't met a faceSHOT...WTF

Clearly someone is doing it. Just don't be that person and don't respond to her request nor see her.
You're right SMI, and whoever is doing so STOP! This is not a good trend!!!
I don't have any issues with this. I just send them a picture of you Mijo.
There is a growing and disturbing trend...I post about me and a walker or cane and get play from some of these fems...the disturbing trend is the assault on the elderly...it is getting very dangerous out there...word to the wise!
When asked to send a picture I send them one that's blurry from 5 years and 20lbs ago. What's good for the goose...
When asked to send a picture I send them one that's blurry from 5 years and 20lbs ago. What's good for the goose... Originally Posted by JHurt1968
Your drivers license shot?
<-----accepts dik pic
accepts dik pic Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Oh fuck. you better clean out that inbox SNL and make room. I have a feeling you are about to be hit with a Tsunami of dik pics.

PS. I had to edit your quote, that damn arrow was pointing at me.
Some ladies (especially) those who are having trouble getting a guy verified through screening ask for it. I know P411 has an area where the guy who has a membership can place a face pic if he wants. I think its risky. However, there are some men who do it automatically. I don't ask for an actual face picture but I do require a detailed physical description of a client as part of my screening process. I have had on more than one occasion in the past where a client sent me screening info and references, and say they were African American and the ladies whom they referenced said the guy they saw was a white guy. I have also had an issue back in the old aspd days where guys were friends and sharing each others accounts to see more ladies. A couple of us ladies found out and we ended up black listing these guys. I can't exactly remember if Diamond John back (one of the moderators) then had banned their accounts.
  • cnd82
  • 07-19-2012, 08:54 AM
SNL how would you like them?
<-----accepts dik pic Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Graphic pictures of exposed genitalia are not allowed. CZ
YUM YUM YUMMY......................... .....IJS
Any guy who replies with a face pic is STUPID. Any girl asking for a face pic might as well sign up for unemployment.