Date: 1/8/21
Name: KIKI
Phone: 417-317-4752
Email Address: na
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/kiki/34858275
City: Joplin
State: Missouri
Address: her place
Activities: BBBJ,Cowgirl,Spoon,lazy cowgirl. ect...
Hair Length and Color: shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'0 tiny petite
Recommendation: No
I believe Kiki went off the grid according to her last posted ad. She says she's changing her #.
ya i got her new number but i should ask to give it out
So kiki messaged me and got mad cause someone off her told her i left a review... So we got into it pretty bad. Here is a NUTSHELL of what shes about and her rules!

Take it for what its worth.

1. She dont kiss AT ALL! Dont matter if your fucking brad pit
2. If you go over eve 1 min (OVER FUN TIME) she dont care YOUR OUT!
3. if shes late and you call her out on her bullshit. She will tell you
to leave and she dont need your money
4. If she gets upset she will constantly badger you on how she dont need
your money and how she makes 1,000 a day (no one cares) (hot temper)

If you like the fun but want to put up with all those rules go for it! Happy searching

PS i didnt want to post this but it had to be dont to tell others.
19 and 20 year old girls look hot and all, but I have found in my experience that the older girls (30's and 40's) end up being a better time for me. Lily is probably the only exception to that. She’s young, but no drama. I shall heed your recommendation and avoid this young gal.
Again 1 and 2 are not my experience with her so ymmv. Also I'm not a bad looking guy but far from Brad Pitt.
Thank you guys for your

comments
I to am going to stay
with the older ladies
Maybe if the younger ones don't get enough business
they will change
  • Jdegr
  • 01-13-2021, 07:17 AM
So kiki messaged me and got mad cause someone off her told her i left a review... So we got into it pretty bad. Here is a NUTSHELL of what shes about and her rules!

Take it for what its worth.

1. She dont kiss AT ALL! Dont matter if your fucking brad pit
2. If you go over eve 1 min (OVER FUN TIME) she dont care YOUR OUT!
3. if shes late and you call her out on her bullshit. She will tell you
to leave and she dont need your money
4. If she gets upset she will constantly badger you on how she dont need
your money and how she makes 1,000 a day (no one cares) (hot temper)

If you like the fun but want to put up with all those rules go for it! Happy searching

PS i didnt want to post this but it had to be dont to tell others. Originally Posted by mixmaster2017
I would say that this is not my experience. I would say she is second only to the marvelous Morgan, in my experience.
Never seen this girl but there are several ive seen like you describe. Its not a shocker someone who is in this profession might not play well with others. Maybe that one reason they are. Lol make their own schedule, can make someone mad and who cares there's always another customer, etc. The older girls have learned a little customer service goes a long way.
If there's a restaurant that isn't necessarily great at keeping with the reservation time I made, and doesn't offer all the side dishes that other restaurants often do, BUT serves up a main course that is to my liking?... I'm still gonna be a patron at that restaurant because the main course is sooo good.

Of course that's just me and to each their own, but my experience so far is more aligned with Beelzeboss.
She is a great time I have seen her several times but as she gained experience in the hobby she has developed the GPS and is not worth your time. She will waste your time and has turned into a poor provider with a shit attitude.
Sexually, I noticed women get better with age and experience. But then, many of them degenerate in terms of physical attractiveness, at least most.
I’ve seen Kiki several times, and have no problems with her or her services. She spells them out plain and clear in her ad, which I feel is fair and up front. For me if there is something in the ad that is specifically said to be not allowed then I do not expect it from that provider. If something is said to be allowed in the ad and then not allowed once there then I have a problem with it. Always ymmv, with this one in particular she has said up front no to specific things if that’s a deal breaker for the client then move on, don’t expect to change her rules. As I said I enjoyed time with her but accepted her terms before I visited and didn’t expect them to change.
19 and 20 year old girls look hot and all, but I have found in my experience that the older girls (30's and 40's) end up being a better time for me. Lily is probably the only exception to that. She’s young, but no drama. I shall heed your recommendation and avoid this young gal. Originally Posted by Theatrical person
I have to eat my words. I saw her, and it was amazing! She was on time. She was energetic, and enthusiastic! We had great conversation. Although she is young, I have to say she was exceptionally good at what she does. Never felt rushed. And she even got me to finish in the condom, which almost never happens. She is a sweet girl, and I HIGHLY recommend her!!!