thank everybuddy here

theres a bunch of peopel being meen to me on the other site an so just wanna say THANKS to everybuddy who excepts me here sence my feelings got hurted there. this team is THE BEST.
just wanna say there is cool peopel on here from there to but now i kno why everbuddy here dont like that site. just tryed to post there to help somebuddy whos wanted lanalegs info and now it dont let me post and the dude says some thing on my post there thats meen so i guss i dont post there no more and it sucks sence i try hard todo good but they dont except me like here.
so no more usa for me but i was on there for along time and its owner is being meen and after i tell him i gotta disability so just piss me off to be so meen and try to keep me off the team when i do IT good to try an help everybuddy. it just dont get any easyer todo and i dont get mad but it hurted my feelings so bad i wanna die.
You are welcome here Tits.

Bama Babe's confirmation of your legitimacy (and disability) is a recognized vouch.

So keep posting your TOFTTs. You are the designated "point man" for reconnaissance missions.

Your posts are readable, I don't see the problem. I have mild dyscalculia and had a really rough time in uni as a result. It was through patient and understanding people that I was able to find something that worked for me.

I hope ECCIE works for you <3
You are part of the family here Tits.

Now, if someone would just take my wife....please !
Sorry you had that happen to you. I personally look forward to reading your posts. I understand that you have a disability, and you do your best.
I am in total agreement with everyone Bro. Tits, you do have your own unique way of saying things, but I get what you're trying to say. I too use the usa as a ref., just like I do here and other sites, you will find that different sites attract different breeds of people, and here on eccie, we tend to be a little more civil towards each other, well, we do in Tenn that is lol.
just wanna say thanks to everybuddy whose posted but esp missy m sence your so prety but wanna show what i got in from jacksen and sence hes so meen i dont want nothin todo wit him so i dont go there no more.

Hi,

You wrote "i gotta lerning disability and dislexea"

Don't try to bullshit me.

I don't believe that for a second, but it doesn't make any difference.

If you can't write like you have at least an 8th grade education, then
you can't post on my forum.

Thanks,

Jackson
I am so sorry that happened to you tits. You will find that the people on this board are so much more nicer and accepts everyone who is willing to conduct themselves accordingly and abide by the rules. We look forward to hearing your insights on your posts.

Juliette
I am so sorry that happened!!! I think that is very mean what they said to you Tits!! I have ADD and I know it hurts when someone says something about you!! I think they lost a great person!!
  • kryp
  • 02-23-2012, 11:22 AM
just wanna say thanks to everybuddy whose posted but esp missy m sence your so prety but wanna show what i got in from jacksen and sence hes so meen i dont want nothin todo wit him so i dont go there no more.

Hi,

You wrote "i gotta lerning disability and dislexea"

Don't try to bullshit me.

I don't believe that for a second, but it doesn't make any difference.

If you can't write like you have at least an 8th grade education, then
you can't post on my forum.

Thanks,

Jackson Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin

That's fucked up man.
thanks to everybuddy especally the nice hookers and thats whats THE BEST on this site is the USA SG is just a buncha guys or like my freind says a sasauge party and they all fite and theres nothing on that site but what makes me mad is how JACKassSEN..hahaha. was meen to me but i cant helpit an was tryin to help with my TOFTTs but see you cant tell in persen but thats not nice and i got beter then if i had a worser disability like theres for some peopel and so maybe its time to BOY COT the USA SG sence its not worth a dam.
Tits, your reports are hilarious and you sound like a very nice guy. Happy hobbying, stay safe & keep the posts coming!
I just hate it that you that happened to you. I have read your posts for a long time. You give a lot of information to the board. Maybe Jackson did not mean it the way way it seems. I agree with you that have women around makes ECCIE a much nicer place. I am glad to have ECCIE and to have you posting. We do need to get this site more popular in Tennessee.