Ladies, are some of the reviewers full of shit?

I have a question of curiosity for the providers. How often do you look at one of your reviews by a past client and see that he’s full of shit? Good or bad?
I’ll give an example: I often read reviews where guys say they daty a girl and give her 2-3 climaxes while doing so. Now I’m no magic tongue or anything, but I haven’t met a girl yet where I need more than 2-3 mins to get her off orally. I also haven’t met a girl yet that wants me to keep doing it after she hits that first O, at least not right after she hits it. It’s usually followed with something along the lines of “I need you to F me now”.
This and some other things lead me to believe that some of the fellas on here are full of shit and trying to get the other fellas to envy their “abilities”. Am I wrong?
We can only see a very small portion of our reviews. Basically what a non-premium access member sees. Hard to judge what was really written when you don’t have access to ROS.

I can imagine that reviews are embellished at times to protect the reviewers who and help the ladies business however this can harm a ladies experience because guys reading will have an unrealistic expectation reading an embellished review

I can cum multiple times in a row if the gent is skilled or cares enough to try to learn my body. I can get what I call rolling orgasms where I cum and then have another right after ..as if I just can’t get it all the way out

Don’t think it’s necessarily that guys are trying to make others envious but more they don’t want to be embarrassed of their own abilities or lack there of
Well that sounds really interesting!! Lol
  • grean
  • 05-29-2019, 06:07 PM
We can only see a very small portion of our reviews. Basically what a non-premium access member sees. Hard to judge what was really written when you don’t have access to ROS.

I can imagine that reviews are embellished at times to protect the reviewers who and help the ladies business however this can harm a ladies experience because guys reading will have an unrealistic expectation reading an embellished review

I can cum multiple times in a row if the gent is skilled or cares enough to try to learn my body. I can get what I call rolling orgasms where I cum and then have another right after ..as if I just can’t get it all the way out

Don’t think it’s necessarily that guys are trying to make others envious but more they don’t want to be embarrassed of their own abilities or lack there of Originally Posted by Analeese
Analeese, first off, wonderful tits in your avatar, just lovely.

Second, excellent disclaimer on ROS access.

Any progress on Greek lessons, Analeese?

I do wish ladies could get one comment on each review that either confirmed or denied the appointment and that the activities publicly listed did or didnt occur. Leave it to the rest of us to judge if she denies something.

I don't think it's helpful to know how he did or didn't make you moan with pleasure or how many times, as the OP rightfully wonders, it could be bullshit. On the otherhand, my mere presence at a lady's incall has been known to cause women to suffer earth shaking orgasms.
99% of the ladies have a mandle, so even though they say they can't see the Ros, trust me, they can
Don't believe everything you read in reviews, especially when it is from a reviewer that per his report, he is the god of making a lady feel like putty in his hands, because if they really could do that, they would not be on Eccie, let alone paying a provider for sex.

The best bet to know if a review is accurate or not is to see a provider for a session, get your own experience, THEN check her reviews and see which of her reviewers had basically the same experience with her as you. Then you have a pretty good idea on whose reviews to trust and whose reviews are probably embellished to make themselves God's gift to females or to build up a provider to bait business in the door for her, making those reviewer(s) per the title of this thread, "full of shit".
Well now lol
99% of the ladies have a mandle, so even though they say they can't see the Ros, trust me, they can Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I think your percentage is way high imo. Insecure women with bad service ect would have a mandle. My female account and what money I earn from having it wouldn’t be worth getting caught with a mandle just to read some stuff written about me in a private forum.

Mind your Ps and Qs and no woman here should need one

There are plenty guys who can fuck my brains out ( gods gift to women) that still pay....not all men who pay for sex are here because they don’t have options . Some guys feel they pay us to go away . Some guys pay for variety. Some guys pay for a fetish. Some guys pay because it’s unconpli and they have money and people with money throw their money at things. I used to pay someone to wash, dry and fold my laundry because I would lose money doing it myself rather than seeing clients
  • BLM69
  • 05-29-2019, 09:24 PM
99% of the ladies have a mandle, so even though they say they can't see the Ros, trust me, they can Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Maybe 50% of the women have mandles that tell the other 49% what the ros said.The other 1% are newbies and still learning how to navigate the site
...and then there are the ubiquitous White Knights

Where s the Popcorn ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
...and then there are the ubiquitous White Knights

Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
LMFAO!!!
The guys do not write reviews for the providers. They do it for "attaboy" pat's to their ego and to see who can get the most comments. So, yes. The reviews are full of fluff.

I think there are way less mandles than you all think. Really no need.....
  • BLM69
  • 05-30-2019, 04:15 PM
The guys do not write reviews for the providers. They do it for "attaboy" pat's to their ego and to see who can get the most comments. So, yes. The reviews are full of fluff. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
So all your reviews are full of fluff? I disagree, you learn a lot from reviews
I think there are way less mandles than you all think. Really no need..... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Kendall...you'd be surprised how many times I'll get PMs from providers from just commenting on Review...even in Private Mode.

Normally, its just a "thank you"...but sometimes it can get "dark".

...definitely influences one's willingness to contribute around here.