Spirituality and Sex

History shows Sex has been manipulated through the use of a spiritual connection.

Jonestown
Charles Manson
David Koresh
Etc

As much as I do believe these two aspects are related .... there is also THE OTHER kind of sex.

The curiosity lies in ... how many of us feel a spiritual shiver when they are sharing moments of unbelievable sex?
If so....do you fight the feeling?
OR ... are you one that has no inclination it could be a spiritual experience?
  • BLM69
  • 06-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Nope! But do feel a big release of fluid and a great relief after.
"how many of us feel a spiritual shiver when they are sharing moments of unbelievable sex?"

spiritual sex is amazing!!
however, it is not something i prevent from happening or dont want to experience.

but it's also not something that happens frequently or even 1 out of 10 times.

the kind of experience that delites me the most is when there is a connection and communication (explicit or implicit) that allows the sex to be enjoyable, pleasurable, intense, body shaking, even mind blowing.

more often than not, i've found that kind of experience with women who want to be providers, rather than women who have to be or are doing it for the quick cash. and more often than not, it's been with women in their mid-to-late 30s and older, rarely with 20-somethings.

btw, what did you mean by "THE OTHER kind of sex"??
I would say once i go into sub space but im sure that is just my happy place.
Nothing like talking about real life mass murderers in coed
SMDH!
Nothing like talking about real life mass murderers in coed Originally Posted by Shep3.0
I just hope the OP was drunk when she started this really odd thread.
Nope! But do feel a big release of fluid and a great relief after. Originally Posted by BLM69
LMFAO!!! 😂
I just hope the OP was drunk when she started this really odd thread. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Disappointed she left out Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy. Lol
Disappointed she left out Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy. Lol Originally Posted by Shep3.0
She's pretty random in a scatter brained type of way. She may have eventually added them in a subsequent post in this thread.
You think that's how Manson got people to do his dirty work. Technically, he didn't kill anybody.........
I figured the shallow people would come out and post on this thread.
Love it when they show their true colors.

Notice I indicated that sex was manipulated by those who use spirituality as a tool.
Yeah .... unfortunately there are those bad people that are famous for it.

THIS THREAD is about how sexuality and spirituality are connected.
Sorry some of you posters don't get that .... your missing out on a whole lot of richness in your life.

In the Hindu
‘Kama Sutra’
and Tibetan Buddhist
‘Tantra’
spiritual development involves the mastery of sexual energy.

Sexuality is a taboo topic in our society because it is one of those primal forces which we consciously or unconsciously feel powerless to control. Deep down, we sense that it is connected to that unknown universal source of energy from which we came from and continue to exist within.
"LoneWolf"

Oh ... and the drunk thing? HA .... No, not drunk.

Cheers,
Torre
the kind of experience that delites me the most is when there is a connection and communication (explicit or implicit) that allows the sex to be enjoyable, pleasurable, intense, body shaking, even mind blowing.

more often than not, i've found that kind of experience with women who want to be providers, rather than women who have to be or are doing it for the quick cash. and more often than not, it's been with women in their mid-to-late 30s and older, rarely with 20-somethings. Originally Posted by pmdelites

btw, what did you mean by "THE OTHER kind of sex"?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
The OTHER sex I mentioned would be the sex without wanting a connection .... just shagging to get the pop.
many women say " oh my god"