DT official!!

It’s official! I’ve seen with my own eyes Trinity Anderson deep throat 9”! I was very impressed 😳

That is all
Well that should mean I’m an easy job for her!
Lol come see us we can see who can make you cum the fastest ��
  • BLM69
  • 06-03-2019, 12:40 PM
Very impressive but no one here wants to finish the fastest, I'll settle for a very slow DT experience
I’d just like to watch her take all of that down. I can live vicariously through a big guys delights. Seeing as to how I’ll never have to be concerned about being 9 inches.
Very impressive but no one here wants to finish the fastest, I'll settle for a very slow DT experience Originally Posted by BLM69
Ok so we’ll see how many times we can edge you in an hour ��
  • L.A.
  • 06-03-2019, 04:20 PM
Lol come see us we can see who can make you cum the fastest �� Originally Posted by SummerKiss
That sounds HOT!

Ok so we’ll see how many times we can edge you in an hour �� Originally Posted by SummerKiss
That sounds even HOTTER!
Got a visual to share with the class?
Got a visual to share with the class? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
What he said...pics or it didn't happen
I’ll have to remember that next time...now to find another 9” ��
  • BLM69
  • 06-05-2019, 05:44 PM
I’ll have to remember that next time...now to find another 9” �� Originally Posted by SummerKiss
Pics are worth a thousand words, action videos can be a tricks kryptonite around here. Keep this in mind ladies
I was just thinking: man I need to schedule my first doubles soon, then I see this thread lol. Definitely intriguing!
Well it’s not as easy any more with the new guideline
Very impressive but no one here wants to finish the fastest, I'll settle for a very slow DT experience Originally Posted by BLM69
I agree. Its the ladies who draw it out longest until I'm begging for her to let me cum that I love best!