No call, no show from Callie

• Ender
  • 06-03-2019, 11:02 AM
We setup an appointment last night. Texted this morning a good bit and she sent me the address to her incall. Now, I’m sitting her and can’t get a response for a room number. Not cool.
Stay away from Callie, not worth the time.
Which Callie? Can you post a link to her bio page?
I see Callie quite a bit. If she stood you up, I'm sure it was a misunderstanding. She probably would've discounted your next session if you had given her the chance. She did that for me once years ago when she had an emergency and had to cancel.

She's CandJbabes on eccie.
Ender, to avoid casting aspersions on the wrong provider, which Callie ?????
  • Ender
  • 06-03-2019, 07:52 PM
https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....li-Taylor-Tyme

Callie Taylor Tyme. Sorry, didn’t mean to put the wrong one on blast. She texted me 4 hours later to say we could do 30 off a makeup session. Shit comes up, I get it. But 30 minutes before a session? After you have sent the address? Even if shit did come up, you lost access to your phone?
A regular had text her, and you got bumped
A regular had text her, and you got bumped Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Lol I love how y'all always like to assume things. She could have had an emergency come up. God forbid but She could have been on a bad date, or something. Shit like that does actually happen. Try to be a little more understanding. Not every "hooker" is a scam artist/liar, etc. I'm just sayin'!
So you've NEVER bumped a new client in order to squeeze in a regular before?? Of course not, nobody does that....

I once had a lady tell me after confirming that her mom was in the hospital and cancelled our appt. What she didn't know, was that I was already at the hotel, and witnessed somebody else showing up to her room, and her reaction told me that it was a regular. I text her and said I didn't know the hospital was at her incall and that guy must have been a doctor. Then I blocked her #
Lol I love how y'all always like to assume things. She could have had an emergency come up. God forbid but She could have been on a bad date, or something. Shit like that does actually happen. Try to be a little more understanding. Not every "hooker" is a scam artist/liar, etc. I'm just sayin'! Originally Posted by Cheyenne Ryder
I think the point the OP was trying to make was this: Have the courtesy to text the person and say "Hey, something came up, I need to cancel or reschedule."

Don't completely ghost someone, especially after you gave the guy your address and he took the time to drive out to your incall. You don't have to give a full reason why, but it only takes 5 seconds to pick up the phone and type out a message.
OP -

although Cali does have reviews posted on eccie, she does not have an account set up here..

you obviously know she's on ourhome2, so why didn't you post this thread there?

on eccie, Cali cannot answer for herself..
I saw callie sunday. There were some timing issues but we definitely could of streamlined it. Abe turned me on to her, She is a good lady once you get to see her,,and her ass needs to be eaten regularly ... so maybe she was running late that day. Not an excuse, but too bad because she really means well.
She's cool but a fucking airhead not all that to look at but she has one of the best asses your going to find a nice round bubble but. Worth the hassle
Things do come up in life.
Getting canceled on after you already drove to her incall sucks. When they go radio silent and leave you sitting in the parking lot is the worst.They should at least have the common decency to text you some line of bullshit instead of just ghosting.