Outside Hobby Dating Life

So this might be more for the providers but how is your dating life outside the hobby. Also how do you expect it to impact you mentally in later years down the road when you’ve stopped the hobby?
I personally just don’t really try to date anymore. It’s complicated.
Very good question OP.

Being a provider CAN definitely affect our ability to "date". At least for me it does and has in the past.
Bringing up your occupation to someone you've just met on a dating site is not an ideal conversation.
Its like .... ok, I really like this person ..... should I be honest now .... or wait until later when he gets attached to me and might be more willing to accept the truth.

There can be trust issues involved and just outright misunderstandings from guys who do not understand or have never been exposed to the hobby.

What I've decided is that when the right person comes along for me .... it will be someone I've known for while .... knows my past .... is non-judgemental and pretty much a soul mate.
Dating = waste of time and money
  • BLM69
  • 06-04-2019, 10:04 AM
Once they sell the goods, dating seems like they're giving it away and see everything as monetary value, I believe they give up a real genuine connections and don't mean trick connections where he's always looking to bust. I would do the same if I were in their shoes, unfortunately most guys will not want their women inhaling cocks for a living and it's not a judgement calling

I hung out with a buddy last night and he surprised me telling me about his dating life, one woman was a lawyer and the other was a world traveler and a few others he showed me, most are successful women. Now I can't never tell him I trick around lol
I date with no issue, maybe im the only one.

I tell someone upfront about this lifestyle as soon as the "what do you do for a job" comes up. Id rather them flip out and leave when im not attached yet.
After i retire ill be an old swinger most likely and probably fuck everyone in the retirement home after that. Its just who i am.
A little hard to explain a "milking table" in the dining room.
Already nutty, so no future fears there
Dating or compatibility? For whatever reason, a woman chose to become a provider that was her decision but I can certainly understand the issues they face in RW dating. I hate to pee in anyone's cereal but a female lawyer, teacher or other "professional" does not come with a guarantee of morality, good ethics or trust of which most agree are important in a relationship. Some of the scummiest women I have ever met have carried "professional" titles and they were also completely inadequate in bed, boring and repulsive to be more exact. At least a good provider gives me what I want and if that includes good companionship by the hour that's usually better than a real-world date.
I have need to date .
I date just fine. It's refreshing to be with someone that wants me for me, and doesn't want "Laura Lynn".
What do you mean by dating life? The term "date" has a loose interpretation nowadays and can mean different things for different people.

There are plenty of guys who would "casually" date a provider, which is basically just hanging out sometimes and having sex with no real commitment or emotional investment. The issue is when the topic of more serious, long-term commitments like a monogamous relationship, marriage, cohabitation, etc. is broached. When those topics come up you'll get a much better sense of whether or not it's a for the moment, just for fun kind of thing or if real possibilities lie ahead.
Dating is about the same, in that both types of ladies are interested in what is in a guy's bank account(s), but unlike dating, seeing a provider means that a guy is going to get a sure thing when it cums to BCD, as opposed to spending the same amount of money and maybe get a kiss on the cheek at the end of the date.

Another good thing about the hobby is, there is no drama or bullshit, no BSC providers to have to deal with and certainly no time wasters like in real life dating scenarios...wait a minute.........
Dating = waste of time and money Originally Posted by FunMonday
I guess it just depends on what you are looking for. If you just want to bust a nut, I completely agree, don't waste your time with civilians. But if you want some companionship and someone to hang out with, I disagree.Yeah, it's more effort, but I enjoy dating civilians. I don't want anything serious because been there and done that, but I do enjoy the companionship that is not charged by the hour.

I'm no longer a kid who wakes up with a boner every morning so sex isn't as important to me as it once was. Obviously the sex is important, but so is getting to know someone and enjoying their company without paying an hourly rate to do so. Maybe that's just me though (and yes, I do realize what site I am on so I know that may sound really fucking stupid ).

I don't care if a woman wants to date me because I make a nice living. I look at her wallet just like she looks at mine. I don't blame her for not wanting to date a bum because I don't want to date one either. I don't bust my ass at work for a gold digger though, so she better bring something more to the table other than just a pretty smile and a pussy because that's hardly unique for a civilian and not worth my personal time to date.
I know you want know from the gals but my 2˘ is that hobbing is cheaper than my past relationships.

That's really what got me to be so active this past month after a long time relationship.