hobbying as a couple

Hi all

I love this site. It provides the perfect place to live out your fantasies, while staying safe and informed. Hobbying (if that is a word...the computer doesn't think so.. LOL) is great because you get satisfaction without the drama of relationships, and the providers get their share too... In our busy lives, it is hard to get purely physical pleasure without doing the song and dance of relationships.

However, I do wish there were some more options here for couples too. My wife is bi, and we enjoy a girl and I both pleasing her. Similar to single hobbying (that red underlined word again ), getting pleasure as a couple is better if the unicorn is an experienced provider.

I have been looking for a provider who would maybe massage her, get her in the mood, play with her, and then I join, only focusing on her, while the provider does the same. the main factor here is that the provider should enjoy women, beyond just for the money.

Somehow, I have not been able to find the right fit. Either the girl assumes,and does not / pretends not to understand when i tell her otherwise, that there will be action between me and her, OR she says no. this leads to either unnecessarily high costs or nothing at all.

I guess the providers don't believe that a men here are looking for anything but their own pleasure. Its an ideal situation for a provider, they get to make the same money, without having to do the same amount of work (i mean you know what i mean)

Don't get me wrong, I do hobby alone, but wish that my wife can experience a skilled provider who knows how to please a woman.

I would like to hear views from providers, on what mindset am i unable to break?
Would think any provider who does doubles would be ok with a couple. Might also try the iso route.
OP, I'm glad you contacted the lady I sent you a PM about. Hope it works out and you three have a great time.
Thank you so much VC!! appreciate the help!!

OP, I'm glad you contacted the lady I sent you a PM about. Hope it works out and you three have a great time. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Thank you so much VC!! appreciate the help!! Originally Posted by sameeroberoi007
Anytime buddy. Glad to help.
  • JROD
  • 06-05-2019, 03:27 PM
I would luv to take the SO on some hobby outings, but she would never have it. She is not bi....... But I envy you guys that have a SO that is cool with it.
me and my wife hobby together , we had a blast with lillyanna smith. we enjoy our Bucks vip membership and often play there together. Try Collettes club in Dallas on Saturday night, that's the night no single me are there and plenty of playing going on for free! ( well $80 bucks to get in) use the search feature and type in couples, you will find plenty of providers that play with couples