New to the hobby!!!

So I am new to the hobby. Looking to meet Great new ppl in the area.

Welcome
Welcome
Welcome
Welcome! I see you're in Fort Worth, glad to see another Tarrant County resident! What part of Ft Worth are you in?
Great to have you here!

Welcome! I see you're in Fort Worth, glad to see another Tarrant County resident! What part of Ft Worth are you in? Originally Posted by thrakattack82
That, and what’s the best way to reach you?
Tarrant County Reprezentin! Tell us a little about yourself. PM if you want. https://www.instagram.com/karly_kay24/
Welcome! I can see you have the right assets to be successful in the hobby!
Hi guys, so a little about myself. Well I only been in the hobby for less then 30days. I’m still getting the hang of everything, I think I have a great personality and still a goofy side. I notice most gentlemen are looking for a GFE experience, which I’m not totally there yet but I’m sure u will have a great time.
Thanks for the additional info (and lovely photo). Could you respond to the questions in posts 5 and 6? Thanks, doll!
I'm scheduled to visit Benbrook in a few. I will be knocking on your door. Don't disappear now.
you need to provide a bit more info.
General type of visit if not GFE--Donation for your time--and general location.

That is a great face picture so no need to wonder why a gent might want a GFE visit..
Shooter I was under the impression that information can’t be posted on this site…
Shooter I was under the impression that information can’t be posted on this site… Originally Posted by Karly_kay24
No ad boards, people following the rules.....I barely recognize this place any more!