How much % of hobbyists post reviews?

Wondering how many hobbyists actually post reviews across sites like this or TER. This question only came up because the provider i wanted to see today was fully booked - and I texted at 10am. However I don't see too many reviews for this person across the popular review boards.

I wonder how many people don't bother reviewing/aren't aware of these boards versus actually knowing about these boards/reviewing.
Well you only have 2 reviews posted and are studio ladies for being here all most 2 years ?
Providers who have a well know brand may not or need (or want) a lot of reviews .
Just maybe the provider you asked saw you only have studios reviews and just passed on you ??
She may have a lot of repeat and books them first .
Post the provider. This type of info can be as valuable as a review
I don't always post reviews. Unless it was spectacular, very bad, or a newbie. If a provider already has alot of positive reviews I don't feel the need to post another. If it's a newbie the info can be important to the community. I'd say I post a review on less than 20% of encounters.
It could be repeat business. It would be weird if a guy writes a review on the same chick he visits every Saturday.

Lurkers do not post but they do play ♡♡♡

Providers will push for reviews with incentives when they are needed.
The past several years I have mostly been either on a sabbatical (during covid) or seeing a few ladies I have known for some time. I dont review any more unless I feel that I have different info than what is already out there or am asked to.
Review boards are but a small part of this world we share. There are definitely more lurkers around than avid reviewers! Just because a lady doesn't have any recent reviews, doesn't mean she isn't busy.
Some of us prefer no reviews but I don’t mind.. I guess it’s just kind of up to that person