MILF Recommendation

Hoping for a recommendation... Normally I try to see younger providers but I've decided it's time for a MILF experience. I'm early 40's so a provider in their mid-late 40's is perfect...

In my mind, it's a petite blonde real estate agent type but you know, that's just in my head. I know there's a few very highly regarded MILF's in DFW.

Let's say price wasn't a concern.... Who would you recommend and why?
Queen Sophie
plenty reviews
@yourbestleslie92
Myra or Laura Lynn.. both are excellent visits..
Try Delilah... Her hair is dyed blonde right now... She will fit your high end real estate agent look to a tee!!!
https://preferred411.com/P261455
Not blonde but early 40's MILF

Myra or Laura Lynn.. both are excellent visits.. Originally Posted by billyjames
Awe thank you for the mention. Blond MILF here. But at 51, I'm just a tad out of the parameters. 😉
Always wanted to see Berkleigh but definitely have seen Delilah and you will not be disappointed with Delilah’s looks.
I'm in my late 40s..... But look younger.
Laura Lynn
KissableMelissa
Plus one for petitefunlady is a doll.
Yes, petitefunlady is always a stellar time.
Highly recommend the mature MILFS!! The ones that take their time, and enjoy every minute of every hour they get to spend with you. I am looking for the DILFS..lol!
I am not looking for anyone that doesn’t has a check list of activities planned out. Just want the ones that let things happen naturally, and comes with references of course lol!
Kisses,
Jessica UTR