New here and new to the hobby

Hey everyone. I'm new here, as the title depicts, and I'm also severely confused so any help would be greatly appreciated. Like, where do I start, for one 😅 I know people won't believe this, and I wouldn't either on the cool, but I have never done anything remotely close to this. Check out my pics. I'm Middle Eastern, and Italian. From San Antonio, I am a mother. I'm pretty modest, actually, and I have a feeling I'll be different than a lot of cats on here, but let me know if you would like to know more. And again, help would be super sick. Thanks and I hope everyone has a lovely start to their week!
Welcome Sadie
Hello Sadie! Welcome! Ever visit Corpus?
Welcome Sadie, and Hello from Austin. Good luck with your new endeavor/hobby. Stay in touch, I get down to SA occasionally. Have another excuse now.
Welcome! There is a San Antonio section where you can say hello. There are no ads allowed thought, if that was what you were looking for.
Welcome Sadie! Have fun be careful....
Hello. Not often. I'm not a beach person, I was there in October though 😊
Awesome! I love Austin. Music capital. Most definitely 😁
Welcome! There is a San Antonio section where you can say hello. There are no ads allowed thought, if that was what you were looking for. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Thank you! I quickly discovered this. Much appreciated.
Hello Sadie! Welcome! Ever visit Corpus? Originally Posted by texgrown
I didn't quote you in my original reply. I haven't been on a "forum" with this format since high school. Bare with me please.
Welcome Sadie, and Hello from Austin. Good luck with your new endeavor/hobby. Stay in touch, I get down to SA occasionally. Have another excuse now. Originally Posted by Txtoolguy56
Didn't quote you either, been a while since I have used this format. My apologies.
Welcome Sadie! Have fun be careful.... Originally Posted by ben dover
Thank ya!
Let me show you how it works,can i be your first customer.
Let me show you how it works,can i be your first customer. Originally Posted by fritobandido
My messages are open 🙂