ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS ISSUE WITH... LANGUAGES OF LOVE??

OK, so I have heard some pretty shitty things on this agency in the past about their shady business and over booking as well as HIGH volume. But I have been wanting some Asian, and their pics of girls look good, although I have heard they could be fake, but hell I thought I would try anyway. I while ago I pmd them and I asked if they had a HH review special, because I felt that the 220 HH was a bit high because of the REP they have and I get insulted... lol no problem they don't want to lower their rates... haha.. so I thought I would try again today and NOT ask for a special... BIG ASS MISTAKE... I get a response back that I am BLACKLISTED because I ask for a special before... and quote " YOU ARE NOT A GENTLEMEN" Bottom line, I will never contact them again, and now I see what all the bad press is all about.. I WOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER YOUR OPTIONS WHEN CALLING THIS GROUP..It seems that they had a bad attitude and get upset pretty fast, I am some what glad that I was denied, because I just would not feel safe with these people having any of my info.. This just lets me know that AGENCIES are not always the better option.. ESPECIALLY AT THAT HIGH PRICE. jmo but the facts..
he said first time, review specials? $160 for 30min?
Our rates $220/30min
It is not a swapmeet market, girls not a thing they are humanbeing
LOL,, that is not true. So they are human beings, but your very happy to sell them? I bet if you could get 220 HH you would sell them at the SWAP MEET.. I think your rates are very high for what you offer, but today I was just trying to schedule. Again I am glad I didn't, because your attitude is Aweful.
We always welcome Gentlemen
So I guess I am not one, because I asked if you had a review special a long time ago? You could have just said no, but today you were very rude and unprofessional, which makes me realize that you might be unsatable. That could mean bad news for all of us. You don't have that great of a reputation and to be rude, expensive and unstable.. ???? not a good mix..
They be gettin' "Yes" reviews, and in said reviews it's stated that the gals match the pics.
That's a good thing.. Still price point and schedulers attitude is a bad mix. I think several comments were over booking and ncns. I am researching this but I recall a pm a long time ago that BBFS was an option. But hey who are we kidding.. Lol BTW LANGUGE... YOUR ON MY BLACKLIST... FOREVER. !!!
LOL! Sorry man but it's funny to see you "blacklist" a provider/agency that already told you that you were on their DNS list. Having a toddler moment?

Let's get real for a minute. I think it's going a bit far to suggest that because she is rude to someone she already had flagged in her system from a prior experience that she is unstable and presents any risk. There may be risks involved but none based on how she interacted with you.

There is a cultural aspect to these kind of agencies that is very curt, matter of fact, let's get down to and do business and leave the shit out of it. You tell them what you want, they tell the girl, you get what you expect.....

They have 85 reviews of which 4 are NOs. They cater to a niche market in a manner that those that are familiar with the experience are well aware of. It's possible that the NOs can be explained away as guys not having experience with these kind of operations previously and thinking something might happen that they did not communicate they wanted.

There is seldom much IOP. They are there to maximize profits with fast turnover and minimal prep.

Unlike INDYs and many Agency girls, these girls are not telling themselves and others that they are doing something they want and/or enjoy. They are there to make money for the owner....and maybe a little for themselves.

These places typically offer fast access to young hot asian chicks and for a lot of guys it's bucket list material. I got mine checked off while in the military by LBFMs
You were not privi to my conversation with her..that's why i said unstable.. And being blacklisted for only asking again only asking... if they had a review special is fairly quick to act. I completely agree with u whisp.. But I just don't like rude and stupid mixed.. I wonder what would happen if I asked her how her day is going?.. She might file charges.. Lol. But you do have a point they do seem to be some what of a sweat shop.. I just hope there is not some kind of forced service..
YOU MATA HAVE BEEN BLACKLISTED!
Maybe if you put a lamb as your avatar, they would consider you more of a gentleman.

I would have waited to see if a Special was advertised. But than again, I don't know if they advertise. Otherwise, just hobby to the comfort of your wallet.
I can totally do 220 or the 300 but not sure if they are worth it. And I also don't want to contribute with the potential slavery issue I wasn't thinking straight this morning I'm glad I got turned away.. the lamb avatar could be a possibility in the future
I tried to schedule one time with them but now I know it wasn't me since I never asked for anything but I could barely understand the person on the other side of the phone.
LOL... they only speak the LANGUAGE OF LOVE...
LOL... they only speak the LANGUAGE OF LOVE... Originally Posted by Mata Leon
So. Youre saying they're from Greece!