A possible visit to Birmingham... 💋Xo💋Chloe Belle

Hey everyone, I’m thinking of visiting the Birmingham area in March. This will be my first trip to this area so I could use some friendly hobby advice.

I’m looking for ideas on the best restaurants around (preferably Italian), hotel / location suggestions, anything I have to do or see while visiting, and most importantly, would you lovely gentlemen have interest in me making this trip? I’ve heard great things and am excited to learn more about your city!

Click here to view a quick digital ad and learn more about me. Feel free to PM, email or text with your suggestions. My contact info is posted in my signature.

P411: P236144

Xo😘
Hi there Upscale Blondie. It's great to hear that you have interest in visiting BAMA/Birmingham for the first time. Welcome welcome welcome.....I'm pretty sure there will be a some smiles put on a few faces lol
Hobbyists of Alabama,
If you are interested in this Lady visiting you in the Birmingham area.
Do not hesitate to contact her.

This Lady has been my late Christmas gift to myself the last 2 years.
She was just the right size, and everything I wanted .

If so inclined, you will find my Encounter Reports on her Bio Page.
Boy doesn't it look like some fun to be had with this one. A CUTIE
Excited!
OMG yes
Hi there Upscale Blondie. It's great to hear that you have interest in visiting BAMA/Birmingham for the first time. Welcome welcome welcome.....I'm pretty sure there will be a some smiles put on a few faces lol Originally Posted by Matt Bain
Hey you!!! Thank you for your sweet words!! You guys are making me blush. I’m very excited about visiting your area. You guys seem like such the gentlemen! I am beyond flattered!!!
Hobbyists of Alabama,
If you are interested in this Lady visiting you in the Birmingham area.
Do not hesitate to contact her.

This Lady has been my late Christmas gift to myself the last 2 years.
She was just the right size, and everything I wanted .

If so inclined, you will find my Encounter Reports on her Bio Page. Originally Posted by biomed1
Thank you so much, Biomed!!! I adore being your Christmas gift and hope to continue the tradition for as long as you will allow! Thank you for your kind words! You’re the best!! Miss you bunches!! Xo
Boy doesn't it look like some fun to be had with this one. A CUTIE Originally Posted by war eagle
Yes, that’s what I like to hear!!! I am certain we will have the time of our lives!!! Fun might be an understatement!! Looks like we will be meeting soon!! Xo
Excited! Originally Posted by Fast & Furious
Awesome!!! I’m excited too!! I hope to meet you soon. Send me a PM if you have any questions. Happy Sunday Funday, sweetheart!!
OMG yes Originally Posted by pbrun90
I love it!!! Can’t wait and hope to meet you very soon!!! Let me know if you have any questions!! I will post my dates sometime tonight!! You guys are amazing!
" ALABAMA GENTS "
What a way to welcome a lady. There's some excitement in the air and for good reason. Someone's coming to town and it ain't SANTA.
Hey guys, if you have contacted me via PM and have not received a reply, I will be caught up on all correspondence tonight. I apologize for the delay. I promise to respond to every message before I sleep tonight. See you lovely gentlemen soon! And thank you for your patience! Xo
hi chloe do you know which dates you will be in bham? i may actually be in bham in march.
and bham boys make sure you see her. she is one of arkansas’ finest.
hi chloe do you know which dates you will be in bham? i may actually be in bham in march.
and bham boys make sure you see her. she is one of arkansas’ finest. Originally Posted by boblawblog
Hey you!!! I will be there March 13 through the 15th!!! Tell me those are the same dates as you!!!! Tgat would be fantastic!!!