Robyn Rylie Sin

• j4j4
  • 07-22-2016, 03:36 PM
NCNS this is a few months in coming cause I have tried to get Robyn to do the right thing an have given her plenty of time to do that. I have know Robyn for over two years I got her the job at Relax and helped her get into this business as an indy. I gave her her first review on Ter which you can look up under this handle j4j4 and provided her with an apartment full of furniture which she paid me back with many agreed upon visits. I have been with her maybe 70 times an we became very good friends. She needed some money an a second apartment furnished to work out of this is the one she had at GWB and the Toll Rd. And we made a date to get together at my house and she never called and never showed. I have sent her many messages and chances to work this out to no avail. She is a great lay and a fun person and I'm not saying don"t go see her but I am sayin don"t trust her and never loan her anything.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the sick burns.

P.S. I was wondering how she managed to as a freshly new independent even if she was 'managed' at all. She had a decked out place that was on the level of a seriously established provider.
All that kindness really paid off huh?
To be fair he said he got 70 free sessions which means at her going rate (which probably were 'hourless') that's like 28k of free fucking.
You're saying we should not trust people by giving them money up front? This needs to be moved to the Alerts section immediately, this is groundbreaking.
  • j4j4
  • 07-22-2016, 04:19 PM
I said i was with her about 70 times she owes me 20 visits that she beat me out of.
How many hours til we get an, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have posted this. Mods please close this thread" post?

I'm going with under 24.

OP it sounds like you two were pretty close. Nobody should take their personal business on here. You know deep down that it's a little childish and vintictive. I think you're gonna wish you hadn't.
I am sayin don"t trust her and never loan her anything. Originally Posted by j4j4
Ummm. No shit. I think most guys know better. You got played. Sucks for you; get over it. You probably took advantage of her, and she probably did the same to you. You just got the shorter end of the financial stick. Oh well...
I am confused....... She paid you back, but somehow still owes you? And now you are upset because she NCNS you?
Perhaps, she is just breaking ties with a guy who doesn't realize he is still trying to control her even though its over. (70 visits at her rate is about $28k plus its probably off the clock. You actually did very well)

I gotta agree with THN: "Nobody should take their personal business on here."
  • j4j4
  • 07-22-2016, 05:01 PM
She owes me $6,000 an ncns very simple
She owes me $6,000 an ncns very simple Originally Posted by j4j4
Did you get any security for that loan? Or was it an unsecured loan? Haa.
Did your agreement with her include anything about how to collect if sevices were not rendered? Hee hee haa haa. (A hard dick thinks that everything will work out ok)

BTW, $6k is a penalty for a NCNS for not receiving how much bcd time? Whoa.......

Heck, since its out there, how long did you have to collect the 70 sessions (Over how many months was it agreed that RRS had to render the 70 sessions?) And, how quickly were the repayment services rendered? In other words, did RRS pay quickly, in a timely manner, or were many of the payments made after the time period for collecting them expired? (You horny bastard)

Is there an L above your right eye brow? And an R above your left one?
Maybe she's tired of screwing you and not getting paid for it. Just a guess.
  • j4j4
  • 07-22-2016, 06:02 PM
You guys have a hard time reading understanding an comperhending but thats your problem.
You guys have a hard time reading understanding an comperhending but thats your problem. Originally Posted by j4j4
We're not out 6k to a hooker and WE have the problem?

• Re
  • 07-22-2016, 06:15 PM
This is what I gathered, he made an initial loan, and it was repayed over a course of sessions (70?).

Later, he made a second loan as the first worked out. But she did not respond when trying to set up sessions for the second loan, an entirely different accounting.

Sucks that this happened to you, perhaps she had something come up IRL.