Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://hudson-valley.skipthegames.c...d/667880594180
City: Newburgh
State: New York
Address: Just outside Newburgh proper
Hair Length and Color: Brunette a little past the shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are accurate. Carries a little extra weight but she carries it well and is still sexy. Great tits and grabable ass.
Recommendation: Yes
I saw her a couple times in Albany a year ago, and then she kind of disappeared for a bit. Or, she just posted in other areas and I missed it. But, she quickly became a favorite and was going to be a regular of mine. I found her super sexy, loved her breasts like you said and her body in general.

So, seeing her around again makes me happy. The crappy incall sucks, because she was usually at decent places in the past. But, I get the need to cut costs. No matter, it's nice to see her back around.
I remember her being very pissy about me running 10 min late.
You guys can't really blame her for your being 10 minutes late, can you? If she was late you'd be pissy too to some extent. She might have another client due at a certain time and you're messing up her schedule. Next time leave earlier so you're not 10 minutes late and it won't become an issue for her or you.
Sammy's dogs are getting the peanut butter later. We fucked without it last night. Damn fluff
Saw her many times when she was in Albany over a year ago. It was always a good experience for me.
I'm usually in Albany a few times a year for shows and stuff. I wish she was still around in the Albany area, though. Newburgh, is what, an hour's drive or so? It's kind of out of the way for an overnight trip. It's certainly doable, just out of the way. She was a favorite of mine for sure.
Just saw her a few days ago and she was great. Will def be back. Agree on the motel. But it’s where everyone seems to be in Newburgh. Will write a review soon but yes recommend great bbbj and very enthusiastic.
I've seen her twice in the last month. Both great experiences. Bbbj was on point sloppy and wet just how I like it . Will definitely see her again soon
too bad she is not back in the Albany area. Never got around too hooking up with her.
So I drove an HR and a 1/2 to see her get there 10 min early and say her directions into my phone - GPS says I'm 17 min away - try it again same so I ask her to call me - I tell her what's happening and she immediately starts flipping shit about me playing games and wasting her time ( mind u I'm still early ) I was just asking for the hotel name and she's still ranting then hung up - I finally got it 2 work and I was right around the corner from her place - fucking shit hole with all kinds of seedy looking for around - not just no but he'll fling no - nasty fkng mouth - shitty in call - have at it boys��������
Always a pleasant experience with Sammy. I will say, she doesn't take shit and tries to plan her appointments. I got off on the wrong foot with her, but she calmed down and showed me what she has to deal with especially guys asking 20 million questions.

Also she said sorry for misreading my text, she is worth the fun and I was sad she dissaper cause her hotel was on point and she knew how to work it.

After the third time seeing her, it was a great experience then on. She need to visit Albany again
All she had to do was give me the name of the hotel instead stupid directions that didn't work - I was very pleasant on the phone until she started flipping shit for no reason at all - I will never waste my time on her again - hard no from me