New to the hobby

Hello everyone I’m in Buffalo new to the hobby and looking to live out some fantasy’s with some local ladies
thens allow yer ...plastic man ...ta be yer guide ...ta bliss
Go to Canada!!!
Teach me your ways in the fine art of fucking whores
Go to Canada!!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
Why should I do that?
There was an old western actor with the name of "Slim Pickins"
There was an old western actor with the name of "Slim Pickins" Originally Posted by lilylivered
Where can I find girls north of the border
Look on Twitter for whores. Also Tryst.link. You may also find success on seeking.com (depending on how you look).

For bottom of the barrel check listcrawler.com
buffalo/niagara falls worst fishing pool on the planet...tremendously high number of scammers.toronto...now we talking!! great quality
Hello everyone I’m in Buffalo new to the hobby and looking to live out some fantasy’s with some local ladies Originally Posted by potiongobbler
Teach me your ways in the fine art of fucking whores Originally Posted by potiongobbler
Why should I do that? Originally Posted by potiongobbler
Where can I find girls north of the border Originally Posted by potiongobbler
Dang you are green. so my thought what ya should do
RUN

but welcome to Upset NY & keep reading till less green
If you can get to Toronto, most of the established agencies are pretty safe bets and relatively good value. Check reviews if you’re not sure.
If you can get to Toronto, most of the established agencies are pretty safe bets and relatively good value. Check reviews if you’re not sure. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
not a bad idea
but

Op could pick a BUF ad he likes the look of her. Do a Rosie report of looking at the ad. Then pray gman checks the report so he can read the ROS of yes and no reports for BUF area. We can pick on him to build thicker skin. And tell him how bad or good his pick was.

build thick skin, and learn by reading, and entertainment value, win X 3
potion,
We try to ignore osd, we really do,

but, thick skin is needed, and it is all about the entertainment, especially the bcd type.
Buffalo’s hobby scene is a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Going across the border to hobby is insanely risky. Enjoy!
Buffalo’s hobby scene is a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Going across the border to hobby is insanely risky. Enjoy! Originally Posted by rongiskon
maybe he could try the strip club in Erie PA