Syracuse. New Place!

I guess we should get excited? James Street.... Saw them working on it this evening.

lotus.jpg
Do we know if their will be happy endings?
Do we know if their will be happy endings? Originally Posted by potiongobbler
Judging by the spa type and the number? If I was betting.... I would put money on it.... LOL
till the officer cums ????
Problem is that's very close from residential area so it may not last very long.
I always wonder what do they do if a woman goes in.
I always wonder what do they do if a woman goes in. Originally Posted by pillowlips
It probably depends on what the on-duty "masseuse" is into. Women like happy endings too!
It probably depends on what the on-duty "masseuse" is into. Women like happy endings too! Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Sexy DeeDee once told me that she was pissed about massage parlor. She went to one and the lady massaged her close to her pussy and Dee got wet and wanted the masseuse to finger her but she did not. LOL Dee got the blue balls. LOL
If anyone knows of any cny amp's with a full menu p-m me.
Definitely pass on the news if you get any replies.
Any gents try it out yet? Google says they’re open till 11…so if the stop clubs in the area are getting lame, you can go see Coco
They don't open until next month, according to a text I got after I tried calling the number last week.
They don't open until next month, according to a text I got after I tried calling the number last week. Originally Posted by JasonBKK
A "thank you" text with a couple Cock pics
Can open some doors
Yes, lets post a picture of their front for LE lurking here to see. LOL. Like they dont.

Lets get it shut down faster pointing it out with a giant picture...
They don't open until next month, according to a text I got after I tried calling the number last week. Originally Posted by JasonBKK
Thanks, sir!