Dating Sites

Anyone have any luck finding any FWB on the dating sites?? I know seeking is one of the popular ones for pay sites but anything else worth while?? Slim pickings out here lol.
Secretbenefits.com
ashleymadison.com & also fetlife.com
Ashley Madison is a scam. Don’t bother.
I've had some luck on seeking. Ashley Madison is a joke - don't bother.
Ashley Madison is a scam. Don’t bother. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
There are some fake profiles on Ashely Madison and the site does try to trick you into using paid for credits to message thereby spending more $. However there are real women on there also and with some experience you learn to tell who is real and who is not. Also only pay by gift card so they have no way to track you. Personal Credit Card info is what cause a big scandal a few years ago. While on there I have connected with three women of varying ages for some fun benefits. . Lol there are also a few ladies known on eccie I've seen on there as well.
Copious amounts on craigslust
ashley madison is the site that got hacked a few years back. I had some scammers trying to extort me for bit coin or they would post my site info to all my friends and contacts. I had to file a report with the FBI internet crime center to get it to stop.
It's been a couple yrs but, POF.
Usually in bed 2nd date except for the 1st date wtf's that have photo shopped pics, wearing a ring, has a breathalyzer lock on her car (true story), or other bs.
Usually in bed 2nd date except for the 1st date wtf's that have photo shopped pics, wearing a ring, has a breathalyzer lock on her car (true story), or other bs. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
mmmmm I wonder if that stripper/book cooker/club manager used dating sites also mmmm
Skip Tinder, its almost 80% men.
Usually in bed 2nd date except for the 1st date wtf's that have photo shopped pics, wearing a ring, has a breathalyzer lock on her car (true story), or other bs. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I had a profile on pof as well they shut me down since I was only active in the intimate encounters section. I never had any luck on the site anyway.
I had a profile on pof as well they shut me down since I was only active in the intimate encounters section. I never had any luck on the site anyway. Originally Posted by rhettdog
I hooked up with 5 chicks from pof 14 years ago... lol... was a lot of work and a lot of false start single dates.
Yea had no luck on POF. What's is Craigslust?? New site?? Never heard of that one?
Yea had no luck on POF. What's is Craigslust?? New site?? Never heard of that one? Originally Posted by Nyguyy4155
before your time I see