Bromeotherapy

Does anyone know of anyone that offers bromeotherapy or testical tanning in upstate NY?

LOL!
mmmm sounds raciest
Does anyone know of anyone that offers bromeotherapy or testical tanning in upstate NY? Originally Posted by George88
commie mummy be ...the jimmie ta ...asks bouts jimmie ...ta jimmie type ...matters
Here's your go-to source for all things Trumptard ignorant:
Attached Images File Type: jpg 6d3ext.jpg (44.0 KB, 233 views)
Tucker Swanson Carlson is now the official ... Spokesperson for Masculinity Worldwide!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAOfDp0RxJ4
Gentlemen let’s make sure we stick to the threads topic
Gentlemen let’s make sure we stick to the threads topic Originally Posted by Dr-epg
where ????

anyways, do the boys that think they need this trim or clear cut the forest first or after for tan lines????
Gentlemen let’s make sure we stick to the threads topic Originally Posted by Dr-epg
I'm willing to bet that the op's post was tongue in cheek, as all the thoughts of Mr. Carlson ought to be the target of ridicule.
I'm willing to bet that the op's post was tongue in cheek, as all the thoughts of Mr. Carlson ought to be the target of ridicule. Originally Posted by jokacz
I'm willing to bet you just doubled down on OT....

This one looks destined for the clesed repository....
The point of the op's post was to hold bromeotherapy and testicle tanning up to ridicule. Therefore continued ridicule is on topic.
Does anyone know of anyone that offers bromeotherapy or testical tanning in upstate NY?

LOL! Originally Posted by George88
For the record, was this a serious inquiry?

I'm inclined to doubt it.
So are you saying we should give considerable weight to your inclinations?
What could possibly go wrong.....
So are you saying we should give considerable weight to your inclinations?
What could possibly go wrong..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
well the thread looks kinda like ...
you go see a AHEM lady, she lets you in THEN THEN THEN

she pulls out your dick and says "WTF did you not see the NBA in my ad, get the fuck out now" " oh and BTW who the fuck ya think you're going to please with that burnt cocktail weenie" " and thanks for the bucks for wasting my time". Ugh why is it so many gals hate pro basketball ????