Razorback Tix???

I know it's really last minute, but I'm looking for tickets to tonight's Razorback game. Good seats only, please!

I'm also interested in buying tickets for future games, if you have any to sell!

**ESPECIALLY** the LSU or Bama games!
could we work it out in Trade?
That all depends on which games you have tickets to, and what kind of seats they are! Possibly!

If I liked the games/seats you're offering, I'd be willing to give face value credit towards a date.

could we work it out in Trade? Originally Posted by Igoforit
I don't have a dog in this race but the LSU and Alabama tickets are going for a couple of hundred dollars per ticket for nosebleed. I'm sure the face value is $50 or less but of course that was before tonight's game against Jacksonville State.
could we work it out in Trade? Originally Posted by Igoforit
Let me know
How this workout
I don't have a dog in this race but the LSU and Alabama tickets are going for a couple of hundred dollars per ticket for nosebleed. I'm sure the face value is $50 or less but of course that was before tonight's game against Jacksonville State. Originally Posted by jim1995
For the bigger team games like that, I would consider trading for fair market value.
  • herky
  • 09-02-2012, 04:00 AM
So are you just wanting a single ticket or multiple tickets.. A possible agreement would be a pusodo "date" with the real game starting back in the locker room at the hotel.. lol.. But Damn Now I'm wanting some tickets to just see what kind of deal I MIGHT be able to work out with Ginger... Hummm who are the hogs playing down here in Little Rock this year.. and are those tickets on sale.,, Might have to scope out season ticket holders and figure out where they live at.. hehehehehe
There seems to be some confusion regarding my willingness to 'trade' for tickets...

I'm only willing to do that if I get 2+ tickets and get to bring whomever I want to the game, on non-hobby personal time.

Attending the game with a client is not what I meant... In that scenario, it would be a hobby date and I would expect compensation, both for the game & any pre or post game "warm-up," and naturally, I wouldn't expect to pay for my ticket, either.

C'mon guys---you know better than that.
note to self: buy Harley, hire Ginger as Assistant, offer a ride to Razorback game, reserve private skybox, print new $100s...done
note to self: buy Harley, hire Ginger as Assistant, offer a ride to Razorback game, reserve private skybox, print new $100s...done Originally Posted by giteneny
That won't work, Git. I have one of those nifty markers that detects fake bills.
THAT's what you have a problem with?!?
THAT's what you have a problem with?!? Originally Posted by giteneny
Is there any particular reason that you're antagonizing me today? Or are you just bored?
LOL,,, I think I am gonna hire Ginger to do my deal making for the next house, automobile, or any other high priced toy I want. I can pay her and still be money ahead!

Not against you sis this character has more requests than reviews let that speak for itself... or call me.. time wasters Suck!!!
oh! that hurt...