Best STEAK in NWA?

First off, let me clarify for Jim1995 – no, this is not an ad. If there's anyone out there that still doesn't know that I'm living in Northwest Arkansas, they've got to be living under a rock. & You know that I'm just teasing you, Jim. LOL

This is a real request for information. I want steak, and I want a mean one!

Hopefully, you Northwest Arkansas natives can help me out here!

Where can I go to get the most fabulous steak in NWA? It's part of my regular diet – So I need to know for tonight...and for the future, as well.
First off, let me clarify for Jim1995 – no, this is not an ad. If there's anyone out there that still doesn't know that I'm living in Northwest Arkansas, they've got to be living under a rock. & You know that I'm just teasing you, Jim. LOL

This is a real request for information. I want steak, and I want a mean one!

Hopefully, you Northwest Arkansas natives can help me out here!

Where can I go to get the most fabulous steak in NWA? It's part of my regular diet – So I need to know for tonight...and for the future, as well. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

River city grille hands down!
Ruth's Chris is hard to beat too. It's one of very few places (along with Sonny Williams) that I'll admit does a better steak than I do at home.
Hey!

I have a momentary lapse in reasoning on this board and now I'm persecuted for it. :-)
I will second Ruth's Chris plus you can do some shopping at Pinnacle Hills. It's been a while but I also like Doe's Eat Place in Fayetteville.
Ruth's Chris is hard to beat too. It's one of very few places (along with Sonny Williams) that I'll admit does a better steak than I do at home. Originally Posted by TestSpin
Agreed
Hey!

I have a momentary lapse in reasoning on this board and now I'm persecuted for it. :-) Originally Posted by jim1995
Well, you know... It's all part of my Girlfriend Experience.
Bordino's does a very nice steak, and their lamb chops are exquisite. You should also try Fred's Hickory Inn in Bentonville.
It has been a fairly long time since I made the journey up the Hog Trail, but when it used to be a bit routine, I really enjoyed Theo's. It was probably my favorite restaurant up there.

http://theosfayetteville.com/
Herman's in Fayetteville is always good. Doe's is good. Theo's can be good, a bit inconsistant but their happy hour is the best. Local Flavor in Eureka does a great ribeye. Need to try Aquagrill that took over 1936 Club to see if they are as good as the former.
  • KDOGG
  • 09-19-2012, 08:06 AM
RUTH'S CHRIS.... BY FAR....Pricey but GREAT
  • RB2
  • 09-19-2012, 09:25 AM
Mr Bs, in Rogers
Fred's Hickory Inn. N Walton. Hard to find if not from here. Sam Waltons old stomping ground. This shouldn't be a secret, been around for 40 yrs. you guys have really missed it this time!!!!
Ginger, you can't publicly ridicule me and not tell us where you went. J/S.

And the winner was???
Wellllllll.... It's kind of embarrassing, actually.

I was guilt tripped by a family member who's missing Central Arkansas – and all her friends – so I let her decide. She chose Steak n Shake. Damn.

The good news is that it's my turn to pick next time. And I think I'm going with Adrianna's recommendation – River Grill. She said they had the very best whipped potatoes there, in addition to incredible steaks… & there's no way I can resist now!

Ruth's Chris is #2 two on my steak bucket list.

I have to say, though… For a hamburger joint, Steak n Shake kicked ass! Great shakes!!

You guys will still love me if I get a little chunky, right?