Austin City Limits?

Okay, two part question here:

Is anyone from our little part of Texas planning to attend this festival next weekend?

If you ARE planning to be down for the festival, would you be hobbying while down there? Or just staying for the music?

I've never been and I think that while there ARE after festival parties, some gentlemen might be wanting a little different entertainment.

This will be my first time to attend said festival and I CAN'T WAIT!!!
oh wow - austin, austin city limits festival, and vnurse!! now that's what i'd call a deliteful weekend!!

but boo hoo, i'm heading out of town on friday and not in the direction of austin :^(
Oh well...maybe I'll see you there next year...

I have a funny feeling that I MAY see you before then!
ACL AND Vnurse? That's one hell of a combination! Wish I could make it down to A-town for that! Have fun down there watching the Iggles!!
It's going to be GREAT!! I DEFINITELY won't be "working"! ALL play this time...
Jump in, the water is fine here in Austin!

bigtex, you are so sweet...
I wish I could go Will you at least take a few pics? You have more fun than almost anyone else on the board!
SURE I'll take pics! I try very hard to have as much fun as I can girl! Every single day!
You will Love It, I lived in Austin for 12 years, and went 4 times, it was always GREAT!...be safe and enjoy yourself...maybe I should go see Dharma since your gone swweetie....hee hee hee

Moto
THAT is a great idea! She will take very good care of you!