Encounter: "Bobby on BOBBIE" (aka Bobbi/Bobby): Sharing Tantric Pleasures with Lucky Haven’s Elite, Classy, Pretty Pleaser

Date: July 11, 2019
Name: BOBBIE (aka Bobby aka Bobbi) of Lucky Haven
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: see above
Phone: 469-358-5847
City: Dalls
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quick CliffNotes version read these activities plus the BOLD print in ROS). Definitive GFE material: Sensual DFK and BBBJ with her varied “bag of tricks”, world-class, fantastic, memorably great extended tantric SS (!!!), excellent slow DT alternating with fast and more vigorous motion head-bobbing BBBJ; superior BLS; (didn’t even try TUMA with her); MPCFS available; wonderful DATY and 69; perfect long-hold CIM.
Hair Length and Color: medium-length brown
Age: Self-reported 25; if understated she carries it well
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Definitely my favored type physically. She approaches swan-like, model-caliber looks (IMHO): an especially lovely face with doe-eyed “photoshop live in front of you” or “anime” type beauty, superior slim figure, healthy teeth, pouty kissable lips, tallish stature (at about 5’6” though I could have been fooled by heels) and at probably 107lbs not a spinner to me, appealing legs, flat tummy, C breasts, such a slender waist that I could practically embrace it with just my hands, unusually petite shaved kitty that insists on being skillfully licked, gorgeous ass and a-hole (closed for biz, alas), and in general one of the best-looking providers to grace us recently. Arm Candy to the max.
Recommendation: Yes, especially for those who treasure an archetypal GFE experience with a RARE beauty possessing masterful skills.
nice review, we probably at Lucky at the same time!
Bobbie is a sweet girl, you probably wasn't making too much noise. Like you say, don't think she lack skills, she is very good, great kisser, best stripper slide. I had a great time with Bobbie
I met her and she is pretty but seemed too reserved so I opted for Shasha instead. And oh what a wonderful hour plus it was... I think we ended up fucking and sucking for well over an hour straight with exception of a piss break for me in between and no knock on the door from mamasan during the entire session. It was great!
Bobby, I loved LOVED reading your review. Well written, easy to read, full of juicy details, structured well, and long enough for me to lie back, relax, and take my time reading it. Your reviews are at the same high level as Chung's and that is a huge compliment coming from me since I consider Chung's reviews to be the gold standard. I've read your past reviews as well such as your review of Bella and I enjoyed them the same amount. You can really tell when someone puts their blood and sweat into writing a review and making sure it's a superior polished product as compared to someone who just hurriedly writes a brief mediocre review for PA.

Bobbie is truly as close to "perfect" or "10/10" as can be achieved by an earthly mortal woman and her physical attractiveness is further accentuated by her welcoming, friendly, and eager to please personality.

Thanks, VC - I appreciate the kind words. Though I have no illusions I can ever approximate the "gold standard" in reviewing to which you refer, the "Great and Powerful Chung," yours and a few other predecessors on this site are well-written and useful enough to keep me engaged. There's no question that BOBBIE at Lucky Haven deserves the positive attention she's receiving! Thanks again.
Good one. Might be seeing her soon
  • Daddy
  • 07-13-2019, 01:18 PM
Are any pics possible thru PM?
Sorry, Daddy, but I'm out of the pics business for now, so didn't take any. Someone else might do so and post them on OH2 etc but in this environment I agree it would be unsound.

However, I can guarantee that she's one of the prettiest providers currently available. I truly can't imagine anyone being disappointed in her looks (unless they have an "ugly" fetish or something)!

Thanks, BigDPharma; I hope you get a chance to bask in her beauty and be as surprised by her excellent skills as I was!
Some have asked me whether BOBBIE is still at Lucky Haven; as of last night the answer was yes (and I'm told she has no plans to leave).

ShaSha told me that she is going on vacation for two weeks, however.

Bobbie's a must-see if, like me, you appreciate exceptional beauty in an AMP girl.
So, what is the going rate nowadays at Lucky or any AMP?