URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=427217
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Hotel outside downtown
Activities: Massage, bbbj
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Decent physical condition, okay boobs, nothing that blew me away
Recommendation: No
Sorry man! Nothing about this sounds remotely fun.
  • fly
  • 08-11-2022, 12:35 PM
Since I don't have premium access, I can't see the details of your encounter. I can tell you that I texted her after another provider canceled at the last minute. She was absolutely amazing! Unfortunately I have tried to reach her to discuss another meeting and have had no response. That was about a month or two ago. Sorry you didn't have a good time.
Leave a review of her and you'll have temporary premium access.
I am getting the impression that you never know who you are contacting or meeting when you contact or meet Ms. Bloom. I have second guess myself a number of times prior to making an appointment with her.
I still have anxiety / PTSD from my appointment with her years ago (joking exaggeration)

…but yeah it was pretty damn bad and I remember every awkward moment of it to this day. Nyaaaa….
used to see her a lot. but have not seen her in maybe 3 years. got too flaky. but when she was on, she was ON.
This makes me sad - I've looking for someone with real massage skills for an "adult" massage, which she clearly has. LR is really dry for a guy of my tastes.
Check out Kates reviews in the Studio section.
Once Again . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.