Date: 8/16/20
Name: Kristian.......I was drunk.......cant remember
Phone: (518) 902-8067
Email Address: none
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/554023882451
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Wet Carpet
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blond, med length and in a pony tail.....good for pulling on
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'4" Thin from a hard life, B cup tits, nice ass still, looking down on her you can see the face of a once beautiful women that had a hard life.....so sad.
Recommendation: No
Wet Carpet is a dump, but it's not nearly as awful as its reputation suggests.
I know the gal -- never saw her for a date -- and she's actually very sweet, if more than a bit unstable.
If the dude next door is who I think it is, then he's a complete and utter piece of shit.
Wet Carpet is a dump, but it's not nearly as awful as its reputation suggests.
I know the gal -- never saw her for a date -- and she's actually very sweet, if more than a bit unstable.
If the dude next door is who I think it is, then he's a complete and utter piece of shit. Originally Posted by Sunrise1927
Everyone has their own opinion; but mine is that it is every bit as awful as reputation suggests. Just pull up in back some night and see what comes out. Only reason that whole place isn't raided is because LEO probably has informants there.
Thats Kelly sexy aquarius, shes had reviews about cash/dash and being BSC .Sounds like you had a good time.when the girl called out you shouldve said get in her and join or stfu .stay safe
This story makes ME wanna stop drinkin'!!