URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ent-42800.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Plano
Activities: Massage, L1, Nuru
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stevie may work wonders for you, but she didn't do it for me. Average size white girl with admittedly awesome boobs, and not much else.
Recommendation: No
Thanks. This confirmed my fear. Her pics seem a little off. Too bad because Lacey down the hall is awesome.
What seems more than a little off to me is this review. I’ve met her and the experience you describe and #’s thrown out are not at all the Stevie I saw, quite talkative and far from lifeless. Reading between the lines here I suspect the op has more than a little to do with this experience, if even close to accurate. The most logical conclusion I can reach is that he was exceedingly off-putting to her in some way, and past No reviews of his offer additional clues. Maybe there’s an issue with hygiene? I know this, I wouldn’t have interest in spending 30 seconds, much less 90 min with someone who offends my senses. That is only thing I can come up with to make any sense of some of what is described here.
What seems more than a little off to me is this review. I’ve met her and the experience you describe and #’s thrown out are not at all the Stevie I saw, quite talkative and far from lifeless. Reading between the lines here I suspect the op has more than a little to do with this experience, if even close to accurate. The most logical conclusion I can reach is that he was exceedingly off-putting to her in some way, and past No reviews of his offer additional clues. Maybe there’s an issue with hygiene? I know this, I wouldn’t have interest in spending 30 seconds, much less 90 min with someone who offends my senses. That is only thing I can come up with to make any sense of some of what is described here. Originally Posted by Nuttin2it
  • txch
  • 01-06-2024, 03:00 PM
wow sorry to hear, but I've seen her a couple of times and my experience was the opposite. The Stevie I saw was friendly, talkative and she aim to please, she has a great body and nice personality. Wonder what happened here.....I'll see her again.
Same here. Too may rules, upsells for every little thing.
Ditto, I would never go back. For anyone willing to take the risk , take exact amount , she doesn’t believe in giving change back . Automatically considers it as tips .
Oh, look! Another bad rubrankings review. ^___^
Same here. Too may rules, upsells for every little thing. Originally Posted by c_lo_mine
I would never go back. For anyone willing to take the risk , take exact amount , she doesn’t believe in giving change back . Automatically considers it as tips Originally Posted by Vulcan91057
All of this is true. However, she performed at a level higher than I expected. She's probably the best looking provider I've seen in quite some time. Was she expensive? Yes. Was it worth it? Yes. I should advise all of you that if you go see her, be clear on exactly what you're looking for.