URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rol-27061.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Area of 75/Fitzhugh
Activities: Ros
Hair Length and Color: Black well past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Carol is tall/thin with longer black hair. Her appearance is pleasant with maybe C cup breasts and a large BBL. She appears older than her photos would indicate.
Recommendation: Yes
Butt implants that are hard, rushes to finish L1, teases there is more, there is not.
Unpleasant visit for L1 at $250.
Stay away is my vote.
Butt implants that are hard, rushes to finish L1, teases there is more, there is not.
Unpleasant visit for L1 at $250.
Stay away is my vote. Originally Posted by 777guy
In her defense, I will have to push back a bit. She never rushed me and I went in with the assumption of L1 being the offer. May advertise extra cost for various amounts of dress so that’s not a shocker. Do I think it was expensive, yes. Will I return, no. Did she deliver what was advertised, yes. Since she delivered what was advertised, FBSM for $$40, she was nice ,and friendly etc. I give her a yes for delivering as advertised. It’s up to everyone to write an honest review and others can determine if it fits their needs or not.

I consider this hobby as a two way street and respect the women involved.
Equipeeler:

I agree; ours is a YMMV hobby, everyone should write an honest review, and not everyone's experience will be the same.

With that in mind, taking nothing away from your review or experience, my own experience with this provider was more like 777s than yours. Glad for you that your encounter was not disappointing.
Equipeeler:

I agree; ours is a YMMV hobby, everyone should write an honest review, and not everyone's experience will be the same.

With that in mind, taking nothing away from your review or experience, my own experience with this provider was more like 777s than yours. Glad for you that your encounter was not disappointing. Originally Posted by Soccerjunky

I agree.

In the three bookings mentioned, the provider received $750 and gave a reported good experience and two bad ones. But the two bad ones decided not to do a review ( I guess they did not want to be labeled) while the one yes recommendation review reads like a no to me.

Too bad you cannot be YMMV on the donation like providers can on their service. YMMV was bad 10+ years ago and with the donation rates 50+% higher, it is even worse.
Individuals read reviews on TripAdvisor, Open Table and VRBO for a reason!