DILF Watching?

Remember awhile back, someone started a thread on where to go to find the sexy MILFS?

Well, after spending the last 3 New Year's Eve parties without a good lookin' man on my arm, I've HAD enough!

I'm on a mission......where in the hell do us single gals go searching for the sexy DILFS?
Hey, now -- I *offered*...

No, wait -- you said "sexy".

Carry on...
Walmart before a game starts, while their beer shopping.
I'd volunteer myself, but too many of the lovely ladies on here would tell you I'm an asshole!
Lisa,
You block them at the Bud display and I'll block them at Miller display! Hopefully, we'll be able to tackle them at the Coors display!
I am single.
whether i am a DILF i will leave up to you.
i would have loved for you to have been on my arm (among other places) on New Years Eve.
maybe we can pretend.
  • st929
  • 01-13-2011, 03:04 PM
I'm a dad but hell even the s.o. don't wana fuck me so why should u, lmao.

Wana go fish'n though?
We have met .......and as you know obviously I am NOT a DILF ..but that is my opinion ...A dirty old man maybe and probably more correct ......Good luck Lana .....LOL I'm still around as you know ......T
Okay.....Man hunting can be fun....wink

Lisa,
You block them at the Bud display and I'll block them at Miller display! Hopefully, we'll be able to tackle them at the Coors display! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Lisa,
You block them at the Bud display and I'll block them at Miller display! Hopefully, we'll be able to tackle them at the Coors display! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
No, no, no ladies! You want to block them at the SHINER display! Forget the old, watered down cheapies! Go for some REAL Texas Men. LOL!
I'm tired of going to the store and being treated like a piece of meat.
I'm a dad but hell even the s.o. don't wana fuck me so why should u, lmao.

Wana go fish'n though? Originally Posted by st929
Honey, how long have you been married? How old is your SO? How many kids has she borne? Does she work a full time job? I bet it's far more about her than you re: the not wanting to fuck. That probably doesn't help improve the situation, but don't let your ego take a beating because of it.
Remember awhile back, someone started a thread on where to go to find the sexy MILFS?

Well, after spending the last 3 New Year's Eve parties without a good lookin' man on my arm, I've HAD enough!

I'm on a mission......where in the hell do us single gals go searching for the sexy DILFS? Originally Posted by Lana Warren

If you don't mind a broke man then there should be one every time you turn around.Other than that well go to the same places we go,the store or a park and start up a conv.
That is the thing this Chicago Gal needs, is a Real Texas man.

Trouble Trouble Trouble. .......giggling.

No, no, no ladies! You want to block them at the SHINER display! Forget the old, watered down cheapies! Go for some REAL Texas Men. LOL! Originally Posted by JustMe68
That is the thing this Chicago Gal needs, is a Real Texas man.

Trouble Trouble Trouble. .......giggling. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
You should check this out then:

http://www.fwssr.com/

Just watch where you step...