Voted Absentee Today

Stood in line for over two hours. Will let ya'll know how long it is tomorrow.
Vote early vote often.
I was just in Randall's and the line was out the door. VOTE!!
I got my mother's vote in today, may she rest in peace.
Do your homework before you vote. Politicians like to title thing on the ballot that do the opposite of what they imply.

Research your local ballot and anyone running prior to going to the polls.
I got my mother's vote in today, may she rest in peace. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I will be doing the same with my dearly departed Mother, grand parents and a brother. Mebbe I can get their votes certified before the lyin liberals make their " registration drive " in the cemetery.
I voted today as well. Something I've been patiently waiting to do since June of 2015. I was like a kid at Christmas. Just couldn't hold back anymore.

No lines. No wait. It was great!
  • Tiny
  • 10-24-2016, 06:43 PM
I got my mother's vote in today, may she rest in peace. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I will be doing the same with my dearly departed Mother, grand parents and a brother. Mebbe I can get their votes certified before the lyin liberals make their " registration drive " in the cemetery. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Your mothers are Democrats?

Dead people generally vote for Democrats.
Rudolph Giulani
  • DSK
  • 10-24-2016, 07:13 PM
Stood in line for over two hours. Will let ya'll know how long it is tomorrow. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You should give us a vote report for each day you vote this year.
Oh yeah, she voted the straight Democrat ticket. Twice.
  • Tiny
  • 10-24-2016, 09:51 PM
Oh yeah, she voted the straight Democrat ticket. Twice. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
As I'va biggen already said, vote early and vote often.
Oh yeah, she voted the straight Democrat ticket. Twice. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
So at last you admit to the rnc strategy. Now we know why you are so sure there is voter fraud.

It's just like how was Bush so sure the Iraqis had weapons of mass destruction?

Easy. He had the receipts.
Voting Boxes!

• Old-T
  • 10-25-2016, 10:12 AM
Voted this morning. Early voting running about double the output of 2012.