Have you ever laughed during a bj?

Yeah, but I’m ticklish around my balls
Only when that chick in highschool literally blew on my dick
I luv to rub balls while giving a bj sensually, and other can't say I've ever seen a guy laugh while doing so..
Nah.

But Ah've bin laffed at.
Well, honestly, I must admit I laugh when I cum. The more intense the orgasm, the more I laugh. I don't know why, but I'm not worried about it, esp since I can only control it a bit, like stifling a sneeze.
I see someone has read my Weekend Lineup ad, lol.
Yeah...
but only when it is a laughable BJ
I see someone has read my Weekend Lineup ad, lol. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
It was a good ad. I liked the part where you say “get your dick sucked”.
  • sydmo
  • 01-29-2018, 01:32 PM
Well, honestly, I must admit I laugh when I cum. The more intense the orgasm, the more I laugh. I don't know why, but I'm not worried about it, esp since I can only control it a bit, like stifling a sneeze. Originally Posted by TravelingTex
Dude, I am relieved, it's not just me. I apologize every time to the ladies, cause I thought I was weird/odd. Good to know. thanks, seriously you weird fucker you
Claire is my hero
Dude, I am relieved, it's not just me. I apologize every time to the ladies, cause I thought I was weird/odd. Good to know. thanks, seriously you weird fucker you Originally Posted by sydmo
You guys aren't the only ones...I can be a giggler with intense O's
You guys aren't the only ones...I can be a giggler with intense O's Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Ah bet yer only sayin' thet as an 'xcuse fer laffin' at meh. Butt Ah'll still axcept tha cum'pleement.
if you make me laugh after the 5 min mark into the blowjob, its youre fault if i fart. afterall, ive already been clenching it for 4 min already
OMG yes twice two different times, with the same guy. I couldnt help it, he would make some of the funniest sounds when i started to go faster. He would shake and lightly scream yesssssss. He was a sweet guy but his orgasm was classics.
not during a bj, however, a Provider and I were getting all warmed up for the main event, and she shouts out "fuck that pussy like your mad at it!"... for some reason I busted out laughing...it was funny to me.. however I did my best to bang that pussy!!