Pimp Alert

Be advised HollyPrice has a pimp. Protect yourself
Moved to Dallas Co-Ed.

Please read the forum descriptions:

Alerts - Dallas
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
Your simple allegation "provider X has a pimp" means little. A) there's no evidence provided and B) having a pimp isn't newsworthy here.

This looks more like a poor attempt at a vendetta than an "alert."
Moved to Dallas Co-Ed.

Please read the forum descriptions:

Your simple allegation "provider X has a pimp" means little. A) there's no evidence provided and B) having a pimp isn't newsworthy here.

This looks more like a poor attempt at a vendetta than an "alert." Originally Posted by Duke of G
Maybe we should have a "pimp alert" subforum?
Along with the "NCNS" fourm, the "This guy/gal hurt my feelings" forum and the "Seriously...wtf was I thinking by seeing her/him" forum
Was the hat the give away?
*facepalm*

Also.....you did some serious tanning in the past month.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...64#post2054364

That HAS to be another Holly Price she's referrring to. HAS to! LMAO LMAO LMAO!
Hummm...where are your reviews? and were you once white? Wow! Congrats on the color change honey! Bet you're making BIG BUCKS with the color you claim to be

HEHEHEHEHHEEEHEHHEHEE
*facepalm*

Also.....you did some serious tanning in the past month.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...64#post2054364
Originally Posted by Vitruvian

Ohhhh Vitruvian, how I love thee...

Ass smackin is what I'm looking forward to!
Along with the "NCNS" fourm, the "This guy/gal hurt my feelings" forum and the "Seriously...wtf was I thinking by seeing her/him" forum Originally Posted by Duke of G

Can I moderate these forums please
Can I moderate these forums please Originally Posted by berkleigh
Ditto!!

So we have race changes too now?
What kind of diet pill makes you go from a fat whitle chic to a skinny black chic? My wife needs one.
Would it help?

What kind of diet pill makes you go from a fat white chic to a skinny black chic?
Originally Posted by Horny Toad3
The fat white chick wasn't paying the bills. The pimp thought he would give the skinny black chick a chance. Stay tuned, there might be another Jasmine Renee next month if the pimp doesn't get his 22" rims.