Steak and BJ Day

Thought I'd just mention that Steak and a Blow Job Day is next Wednesday, March 14. Valentines Day for guys. If we guys aren't getting it at home this is the place to make up for our pain and loss.
Lots of guys know about it; most women don't, and it's difficult for guys to spread the word among the female population. I'd like to request that our lady friends here help us out by spreading the word to their "civilian" friends. It's either that or print up some bussiness cards with steakandbjday.com printed on them and drop them around town.
Ill be happy to provide a bj
How about Sushi? and a BJ?

I don't do Red Meat!
Chicken wings and a BJ!

Or even better, a BJ while eating chicken wings. And watching sportscenter, with a huge glass of Sam Adams!

That, dear friends, is a perfect afternoon!
Chicken wings and a BJ!

Or even better, a BJ while eating chicken wings. And watching sportscenter, with a huge glass of Sam Adams!

That, dear friends, is a perfect afternoon! Originally Posted by Iron Chef
Please bring a bib and wet naps for this guy
You've eaten with me before!
In Japan it's known as White Day. If I understand things correctly, over there it works by the girls handing out Cards on Valentines day to the guy(s) they like. And the guys that are interested respond by giving the chocolates on White Day. At this point I assume that happy sexy fun time follows.
Ima have to stay with the steak and the bj!!!!!!!!lol
Sierra.. it's me../. remember... we went home together ONE night.. and had a blast of a party in your house... lets do it again.. I'm game.
pussy n a bj sounds better! fuk steak!
I need to make arrangements for a celebration of this... Unfortunately I don't know what city I'll be in on the 14th yet....