Crystal clear Michiko

I have found when I repeat with a provider, normally the second time is better than the first, and the third better than the second, etc. I assume this is because each of you become more relaxed, the chemistry becomes better, and you are learning each others body’s and turn ons.

I decided to repeat with Crystal, she still has that petite body and nice ass and natural C cups. For those of you who like a little hair on the muff, she has grown a small patch. The shower was occupied , so we started with a light massage for a few minutes until we got our turn in the shower. This woman has a really soft feminine touch, and she gently scrubbed me down in the shower, and talked more about her tattoos and life before Dallas.

Back in the room I was dried and stretched out on the table, and we did some LFK, as I rubbed her sexy ass, and wet pussy. As she began to stimulate my nipples and move south from there. BLS and BBBJ began and we continued with mutual stimulation for several minutes. I had her to climb on and slip me in with my additional lubricants needed.

She slowly lowered herself on and grinned herself to her O. Which increased my pleasure as her inside became warmer and tighter up. We rolled over to MISH and she had me to extend my arms out so he could play with my nips as I glided in and out of her. K9 I gave her a hard pounding, and I’m sure the guy in the next room could hear her ass clapping. Down to prone and I continue to give her a firm pounding until I pulled out and coated her ass with my juices. I grabbed the towel and gave her an initial wipe down. With only a few minutes left of the hour she cleaned me with a hot towel, and I was on with the rest of my day.
Since you act as a mouth piece for this place. What was the rate for the hour with what reads as BBFS?

How does one "grinned herself to her O"?
Since you act as a mouth piece for this place. What was the rate for the hour with what reads as BBFS?

How does one "grinned herself to her O"? Originally Posted by marvel21

Because it's a typo and no doubt meant grinded herself to her O.
Yes typos are easy when we do everything from a phone or tablet. I am not a perfectionist and most of my reviews have typos. 280 for an hour of happiness

How does one "grinned herself to her O"? Originally Posted by marvel21
Because it's a typo and no doubt meant grinded herself to her O. Originally Posted by Bob Barker
I kind of like ''grinned''. I figured he meant ''grinded'', but grinned is not an outrageous verb to insert.

I'm still grinning from my session with Crystal. Grinning, as in a big smile that refuses to dissipate.