Address and Phone: -
Address: Ables
Phone: 4692483065
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table shower, bbj, CG, RCG, missionary, k9
Hair Length and Color: Medium and blonde.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Around 5’6, nice b cups, tattoo on her foot, nice Asian booty.
Recommendation: Yes
Good Review Professor
who else is up there at Pearls? I went once last yr but hardly see any reviews of this place
I tried to go there last week to see if Thai Nana was back. She’s a tanned Thai woman with nice ass and great set of natural Cs. She has BBFS on her menu.

The road crew working on Ables Ln was doing a shitty job of managing the flow of traffic. I almost got hit head on by an impatient asshole in a shitty old Toyota Camry. Decided it wasn’t worth it so I turned around and went to KFest instead.

You said same Nana but if the one you saw is Korean then it’s two different ladies. Was she Thai or Korean?
Thanks Hogleg69 first post

Nfhs4- I’ve seen EG, OE or OI don’t know her initials lol
And nana.. EG and Nana both blonde and good first impression

Bigbamboo- she is Thai and tanned. You are referring to the same person. I would like to know her full menu. Only saw her 30 min
Thanks Hogleg69 first post

Nfhs4- I’ve seen EG, OE or OI don’t know her initials lol
And nana.. EG and Nana both blonde and good first impression

Bigbamboo- she is Thai and tanned. You are referring to the same person. I would like to know her full menu. Only saw her 30 min Originally Posted by professor619
Why did you select Korean then in the drop down? Confusing.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Thai Nana again. Tight box! Huge natural jugs! Long legs and firm round bubble butt.

BBFS is on her menu for extra. No Greek that I’m aware. BBBJ DT too. No kissing. Maybe CIM but didn’t explore. I unloaded on her ass.