Bye Bye Jade...... See ya in a month or threee

Unless of course a couple of those other "mandles" get linked to you right about the time your ban expires......

You may consider turning those in. Your sentence gets served concurrently and you can have a clean slate when you return.

Otherwise ya get caught and banned again and the fresh ban starts the clock at day 1!

Jade Travelerman.jpg

I've been calling this one since the start,
  • Toyz
  • 01-05-2016, 06:18 PM
Unless of course a couple of those other "mandles" get linked to you right about the time your ban expires......

You may consider turning those in. Your sentence gets served concurrently and you can have a clean slate when you return.

Otherwise ya get caught and banned again and the fresh ban starts the clock at day 1!

Attachment 489488

I've been calling this one since the start, Originally Posted by Whispers
YOU GOT ONE!

Good for you...I have no alliances when it comes to Fandles/Bandles/Mandles/Candles/Sadles...all bad.

If you can't hold up on your own merit, you don't belong in a chat room or a posting board.
Yeeaaahhh....Not certain how she could have possibly thought she was fooling anyone with that mandle.

She was doing just swell without it.

Meh, oh well.

Attachment 489488

I've been calling this one since the start, Originally Posted by Whispers
And where is your partner "husky"?

Yeeaaahhh....Not certain how she could have possibly thought she was fooling anyone with that mandle.

She was doing just swell without it.

Meh, oh well. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Yeah? You would think so but she didn't..... There are more...... Watch for them... They are not hard to spot......If they tap all of them and if they actually removed the fake reviews her count would drop over 20 reviews.....

Check out Galaxan00

She's logged on now from that one trying to see what is going on..... She's like TAE.... Has a half dozen or more ready to go..whenever she needs a review thread bumped or a new Review
Do you hear the clock wizzing for yourself, bubba...?
  • Toyz
  • 01-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Yeah? You would think so but she didn't..... There are more...... Watch for them... They are not hard to spot......If they tap all of them and if they actually removed the fake reviews her count would drop over 20 reviews.....

Check out Galaxan00

She's logged on now from that one trying to see what is going on..... She's like TAE.... Has a half dozen or more ready to go..whenever she needs a review thread bumped or a new Review Originally Posted by Whispers
You mean like Little Rickys Moonshiner or the Fandle Cat in the Hat?

Bandle Hunting....I'm going to make a game show out of it.

Bandle Hunting....I'm going to make a game show out of it. Originally Posted by Toyz
Please do, I'll subscribe to that (so should the MODs and Admins)...
cause it is getting a little out of hand(le)s

Check out Galaxan00

She's logged on now from that one trying to see what is going on..... She's like TAE.... Has a half dozen or more ready to go..whenever she needs a review thread bumped or a new Review Originally Posted by Whispers
Interesting. So you think that is her mandle but noticed your bandle hasn't logged on especially since Spice has been around.

...ehh i doubt the galaxon00 one...only because we had an exchange via txt once..it went sour and...damn that would just blow my mind though if that was her lmfaoo!
...ehh i doubt the galaxon00 one...only because we had an exchange via txt once..it went sour and...damn that would just blow my mind though if that was her lmfaoo! Originally Posted by gingerpie
I'm quite certain galaxon is a real guy, but not someone I want to know, either.
  • Toyz
  • 01-05-2016, 10:30 PM
I'm quite certain galaxon is a real guy, but not someone I want to know, either. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
He hits on about one of five guesses...don't ruin his evening of celebration..
All these years and only one handle. I must be doing it wrong.
All these years and only one handle. I must be doing it wrong. Originally Posted by budman33
I thought BudGirl was your's as well
if i were a provider i would likely have one ... though reviews and posting ... don't seem like things i would do. my interest would be reading ROS .. men's lounge ... things that require premium access. don't see value in posting or reviewing as a mandle. but that's me. like budman ... long time on the site .. one handle. but if this was my livelihood and not my hobby ... .... ....