BE AWARE OF galaxon00

Hey ladies just wanted to warn tall about this guy
I think he is from Dallas but hate for him to try to ruin your name as he is trying with me

SEE COED in Austin for the NO Fake Review of me

Yeah it's not fake. She did some bad business like she has with some other guys and is now mad because I posted about it after I gave her a thousand chances to reschedule or work something out with me or even just give me a reason why she cancelled. Go see the thread for yourself. She has never even met me. It's sad how someone so pretty could be so inconsiderate and unaccommodating when this is supposed to be her profession. Any provider who meets me me knows I'm like the nicest guy ever. If you ever wanna see for yourself let me know
This is not something that presents a threat to the community. Coed or the ladies areas are the appropriate place for this kind of thing.

Move to coed for further discussion.

-Spice
Maybe you should move her "review" to dallas which is where she states she thought he was seeing her.
Nope we were to meet in Austin. Her showcase doesn't even say she was in Dallas, genius. This is the last thing I'm going to say on it. Nothing else matters, it's over now. My point was made and both parties discussed it. Let it go now.
Nope we were to meet in Austin. Her showcase doesn't even say she was in Dallas, genius. This is the last thing I'm going to say on it. Nothing else matters, it's over now. My point was made and both parties discussed it. Let it go now. Originally Posted by galaxon00

Now you are making conflict8ng statements Jade......
Hey ladies just wanted to warn tall about this guy
I think he is from Dallas but hate for him to try to ruin your name as he is trying with me

SEE COED in Austin for the NO Fake Review of me

Originally Posted by ChanelofHouston
All....I have to say is that Houston is a super lady and any negative comments about her is false. A true lady. She is the best !!!!!!
I'm like the nicest guy ever. If you ever wanna see for yourself let me know Originally Posted by galaxon00

Sounds like an advertisement
Sounds like an advertisement Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
And what's wrong with that lol