Quality or Quanity?

What do you guys prefer?
Quality

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/694...za-is-like-sex

What do you guys prefer? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
  • Toyz
  • 01-11-2016, 12:18 PM
LOL that's like saying "she gave bad head"

Oh really? As compared to what, NO head?
Quality, for sure. Unfortunately quality is a little lacking around here. Most want you in and out quickly
What do you guys prefer? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
"i feel very strongly both ways." - lawrence berra, american philosopher and raconteur
LOL that's like saying "she gave bad head"

Oh really? As compared to what, NO head? Originally Posted by Toyz
Lol it's more of "you get what you pay for"
Lol it's more of "you get what you pay for" Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Plenty of excellent young HWP providers in and gracing Austin that suck a good dick.....
On the Ford to Ferrari scale of pussy my daily driver would be a BMW 3-Series. When it's in the shop I would rent a gently used 4-wheel drive Jeep and drive the shit out if it.
Plenty of excellent young HWP providers in and gracing Austin that suck a good dick..... Originally Posted by Whispers
How can I disagree with that? I'm pretty sure there are plenty here and many other cities and states as well!!!
On the Ford to Ferrari scale of pussy my daily driver would be a BMW 3-Series. When it's in the shop I would rent a gently used 4-wheel drive Jeep and drive the shit out if it. Originally Posted by jollygaroger
The one of you who can say you have never had a bad BJ is lying through his teeth, you won't admit to experiencing the cheese grater, Ms. open mouth insert dick, the hands free low suction model?

That scenario of no such thing as a bad BJ(hobby or not) is so bullshit. If you are paying for it it better be done with both knowledge and enthusiasm. Any thing less is short changing yourself.

A lack luster BJ from a civie is one thing but from a provider: Unacceptable!
  • Toyz
  • 01-11-2016, 03:11 PM
The one of you who can say you have never had a bad BJ is lying through his teeth, you won't admit to experiencing the cheese grater, Ms. open mouth insert dick, the hands free low suction model?

That scenario of no such thing as a bad BJ(hobby or not) is so bullshit. If you are paying for it it better be done with both knowledge and enthusiasm. Any thing less is short changing yourself.

A lack luster BJ from a civie is one thing but from a provider: Unacceptable! Originally Posted by Cooper Barrett
GOOD point...

And it does bring back HS memories...

Scenario:

Crossing railroad tracks at a moderate rate of speed...{{{bump}}}
She, braces...
Me, screaming...

Got the.mental image?
I want to have my cake and eat it too!

IB
QUALITY IN QUANITY... !!!
At this point in my life? Quality.