Truth and fact versus innuendo and speculatiion

Let's just admit this right up front, shall we? Anything posted on Eccie, for the most part, is simply the product of the ability of a bunch of people to post anonymously. Over 99% of the providers in Austin have never met me nor I them. As is the case in most likelyhood the case for most of us and vice versa from the providers perspective.

When we consider the documented effects of a mob population on the mentality of the mob as a whole it becomes clear that otherwise normally rational and intelligent people become hysterical fanatics when in a mob. This becomes particularly true when any post begins to espouse the "truth" or the "facts" of any event. Considering the maxim that there is his side, her side, and the truth (mix the genders anyway you like) none of us KNOW what happens between two consenting adults as posted on this site.

The same is true to all the purported "facts" as reported by a vocal minority here. Read almost any post and facts are very scant and far between. There are a few exceptions....a provider posting under her mandle signing it with her provider name (Hunter Grace). Seemingly a fact to the board, right? Yet we are assuming this was a gaffe by Hunter and not some fake handle created to get her banned. Only the mod staff will ever know if the IP addresses for Hunter Grace and SeaBound were the same or how they proved SeaBound was not a fake account to get Hunter Grace banned.

Nothing posted on Eccie is a clear cut truth or fact.

However, the innuendos and speculations run rampant. Often built upon a posting history or writing style, the co-Ed is filled with accusations without a shred of proof. Again, there are rare cases where a member actually outs themselves but they are rare. Take the case of galaxon where several ladies vouched he is real and then ugly starts. Do any of us really know the truth or facts?

One member here has built his 15 years of relevance and reputation on his ability to gather data and read the tea leaves. However, not once that I can find has he ever actual named names and specific details. I will name him-whispers. What is the point of this site if the intent is to promote safety for everyone here if details aren't allowed? Or a member that builds a rep based on innuendo and speculation?

And, for the record I will never accept this site is all about the men that pay for sex with no equality for the women that accept that money. This is a two-way street that demands respect on both sides of the double yellow line.

The linguistic nuances used by a few, predominantly male, vocal posters here are worthy of a doctoral thesis. Whispers, toyz, still looking, rocker Rick or whatever handle he is using today, and a few others beat a constant drum. Say it often enough and innuendo and speculation become truth and fact. Throw enough shit at a wall and some will stick and be "fact". Marketing 101.

The point of this diatribe is to think about imagining a more transparent and truthfull Eccie. Less bullshit, accusations, innuendos, and speculation and more truths and facts as much as possible given the subjective nature of our encounters. I throw this open to the Austin membership to discuss what it would take to make Austin co-Ed transparent, welcoming, and inviting for hobbyists AND providers. Without the conintual cliches of less thrADs and this site is for those who have cocks....please take some time to put thought into this and I look forward to a civil and thought provoking discussion.
Why not start with yourself?
So far looking at your post history, almost everything you post is unsubstantiated bullshit, speculation, and innuendo.
Why not start with yourself?
So far looking at your post history, almost everything you post is unsubstantiated bullshit, speculation, and innuendo. Originally Posted by moonshiner

Yup, I'm guilty of assuming you are rocker Rick. However, for the rest of my post history quite frankly I rail against the hypocrisy of innuendo and speculation. I support an equality on the board between the hobbyists and providers. Post truth or fact without any innuendo or speculation, or a thought provoking thread....I dare you.
Why did you register almost 2 years before your first post? Just figured you might need it some day?
It's that obvious isn't it?
Who Is the banned member behind slut?
Yup, I'm guilty of assuming you are rocker Rick. However, for the rest of my post history quite frankly I rail against the hypocrisy of innuendo and speculation. I support an equality on the board between the hobbyists and providers. Post truth or fact without any innuendo or speculation, or a thought provoking thread....I dare you. Originally Posted by silly_slut
Hypocrite read your own words, and I dare you to do it.
You can't!
Why did you register almost 2 years before your first post? Just figured you might need it some day? Originally Posted by RetiredNinja
Thank you for researching my history on Eccie and actually pointing out a verifiable fact to the board. I'm one of many on here that logged in to find providers that never strayed into coed and awhile back wandered in and was not really pleased with what I saw going on. Over time it became symptomatic of society as a whole and decided to start posting. As to your post, I would say it falls into the innuendo category as a way to attack the author. Call me Charlie Hebdo if it helps you understand....
Hypocrite read your own words, and I dare you to do it.
You can't! Originally Posted by moonshiner
No hypocrisy when someone admits they are guilty.....read the post and bring some ideas to the discussion, or give credence to my post by continuing to spew innuendo and speculation.
The hypocrisy oh dumb one is where you speculate as to one's identity you do not know.
Keep trying to act smart hypocrite.
Like your post as post #5?

I'll admit I have no facts to prove exactly who you are and for contributing to innuendo and speculation I apologize, will you?
Anonymity may have its side effects, but the 'cure' would be worse than the disease in a legal and cultural environment hostile to the Hobby.

One could demand RW ID information, pay-only subscriptions (no free credit for reviews), or simply resort to heavier-handed moderation, but EccieLand would be a smaller, more sterile and less fun place to be if such policies were implemented.

It may also end up being a place that's less capable of bringing providers business.
Like your post as post #5?

I'll admit I have no facts to prove exactly who you are and for contributing to innuendo and speculation I apologize, will you? Originally Posted by silly_slut
Absolutely not because I couldn't give two fucks about you.
  • Toyz
  • 01-11-2016, 11:00 PM
Absolutely not because I couldn't give two fucks about you. Originally Posted by moonshiner
Yet...everytime she bonks you, you ooze out from under your manflap & hurl insults...

Methinks you lie constantly...

Anonymity may have its side effects, but the 'cure' would be worse than the disease in a legal and cultural environment hostile to the Hobby.

One could demand RW ID information, pay-only subscriptions (no free credit for reviews), or simply resort to heavier-handed moderation, but EccieLand would be a smaller, more sterile and less fun place to be if such policies were implemented.

It may also end up being a place that's less capable of bringing providers business. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Interesting thoughts. I was thinking less about rw Id or pay subscription and more along the lines of more transparency from the mods, aka so and so banned for having duplicate accounts as named accounts.

I agree that there is a balancing act legally that must be maintained.....hmmmmm
...a 'police blotter' of Mod disciplinary actions?