Are you ready for football?

NO,
I'm a Jills fan.
Maybe next year.
but it taint looking good
  • Devo
  • 09-07-2014, 11:47 AM
Yep, looks like we are right where we left off last year.

30 seconds in quarter 2, Roehthlisfagberger, tosses an interception trying to get a 1 yard gain, and its run in for a TD tying the game.

UPDATE, not ruled a TD, the roonies must have paid the IR guys off today with the money their dad made, because they still probably haven't spent one dollar of their profit, again this year, on talent.
  • Devo
  • 09-07-2014, 01:36 PM
Well, I almost contradicted myself early, I was going to chime in at halftime and say I was wrong, however, after Shitland has come back and scored 24 unanswered points, and completely dominated the second half, I may have been correct in my derision of Shittsburgh.

Sad, sad performance, even if they pull this out of their ass.

EDIT TO ADD:

Well, technically its a win, but, its obvious, the Steelers weren't ready for football today, if you can't handily beat the Cleveland Shit Stains, well. come Thursday night, we'll know better.
  1. Buffalo Bills

today, 1:00 PM
    Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois
    Buffalo
    Bills
    (1-0)

23 - 20
    Final

Chicago
    Bears
    (0-1)

1234OTTotalBills71003323Bears70103020
no shit, the bickering Jill's pulled one out of there ass's away.

But I still bet no show playoff yet again

hay does the Upset NY team play the team here this year ?????

edit just check nope. My team the Jill's would have been a easy win for the team here if they did LOL
Maybe now we can actually get fuckin DED to fuckin post.

Fuckin DED.
That fucking rapist for a quarterback, he is a POS, contract extension, if they a very lucky in winning over Seahawks in Super Bowl.
Maybe now we can actually get fuckin DED to fuckin post.

Fuckin DED. Originally Posted by amishgangster
But seriously....

I'll pay one of you fuckers to kidnap "Rev Ike Taylor" so he doesn't show up for any more games and Fucking Suck at CB like he does every Sunday...or Thurday...or Monday Night
But seriously....

I'll pay one of you fuckers to kidnap "Rev Ike Taylor" so he doesn't show up for any more games and Fucking Suck at CB like he does every Sunday...or Thurday...or Monday Night Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Any win is a good win. Shoeless Ike actually played better than the Browns corners. A pro bowler and a first rounder.
It as one week, now Ike has to pace himself
Chad Scott and DeWayne Washington both made the Pro Bowl in the same defense then the next year got run out of town.

The Steelers put no value on corners evidenced by their drafting strategies over the last several years. They play deep and let the pass rush do its job.

That being said Ike has the worst hands that I have ever seen. As Jim Leyland once described Alex Cole, "He looks like he plays with frying pans on his hands."

Finally, the more I watch football the more I like hockey.
Any win is a good win. Shoeless Ike actually played better than the Browns corners. A pro bowler and a first rounder. Originally Posted by bambino
True, a win is a win...but who were the Browns throwing to on Sunday???

Gordon didn't play and Cameron got hurt early. The Steelers receivers were a tougher matchup for the Browns than the bunch Hoyer had to throw to against us, IMO

Chad Scott and DeWayne Washington both made the Pro Bowl in the same defense then the next year got run out of town. Originally Posted by BluMax
Chad and DeWayne made the Pro Bowl...???? At CB??? With the Steelers???

Wow...were they voted in or did they make it as alternates?

The Steelers put no value on corners evidenced by their drafting strategies over the last several years. They play deep and let the pass rush do its job.

That being said Ike has the worst hands that I have ever seen. Originally Posted by BluMax
All true...unfortunately
Mel Blount was the best at corner, still remember that play, with Billy "White Shoes" Johnston, Oilers........
Mel Blount was the best at corner Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Agreed, give me him and Rod Woodson and I'll have 9 at the line of scrimmage the majority of the time