Is J1M a douche bag?

Well, he came in a distant last to TITS and Devo in the Most Beloved Poll. He reported me to the mods on Indys for a joke. He has a big ego for no reason. He's a pathetic soul who corrects spelling and grammar on hooker boards.

Fuckin J1M
  • BSer
  • 11-06-2014, 08:29 PM
bam, you are wrong. J1M isn't a nickname for a penis it's a nickname for a vagina.

I've made roughly 40,000 posts on hooker boards and never once went bitching to the staff about someone else's posts. Fucking pussy
bam, you are wrong. J1M isn't a nickname for a penis it's a nickname for a vagina.

I've made roughly 40,000 posts on hooker boards and never once went bitching to the staff about someone else's posts. Fucking pussy Originally Posted by BSer
He's a real needle J1M
Aw shit I hope Bones doesn't delete this threAD
He is the self-annointed King of Douchebaggery

At least Tits knew he was an asshole. J1M actually believes people give a shit about his musings and continual "autocorrecting" of posts on a hooker board.
I hear him crying, will someone change his diapers.
  • Devo
  • 11-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Please don't insult douchebags that badly......

What did he report you for bam?
Please don't insult douchebags that badly......

What did he report you for bam? Originally Posted by Devo
Because I called him a dick. I wasn't lying. And Devo your correct, I shouldn't insult douche bags.
Didn't know TITS from TATS but his persona was that of an A-1 dickhead. You actually have to go out of your way to be that disliked. I thought he was the evil composite of all of us.

Now J1M is an asshole. Mind you I have only called 3 guys names in five years and they all happened within 2 days. J1M couldn't comprehend predictive texting and as you are going along words are changing. He got the point but he had to make one also.

Devo, I don't know you brother. You are going to have to play the part of the burse.
Didn't know TITS from TATS but his persona was that of an A-1 dickhead. You actually have to go out of your way to be that disliked. I thought he was the evil composite of all of us.

Now J1M is an asshole. Mind you I have only called 3 guys names in five years and they all happened within 2 days. J1M couldn't comprehend predictive texting and as you are going along words are changing. He got the point but he had to make one also.

Devo, I don't know you brother. You are going to have to play the part of the burse. Originally Posted by BluMax
We have found common ground. J1M is an asshole.
  • J1M
  • 11-08-2014, 05:48 AM
Awwww, Blu, don't be offended just because I called you a bug-chaser. Been tested recently, or do you just assume that nut scrub works? Cum on any little kids' sheets lately?

Bam, you really have to stop this fixation. You are like a middle-schooler who lashes out when he gets rejected. I mean, blowing up my phone with texts, and calling me to leave messages while I am having dinner with my kid? I know you have made at least 50 posts about what I do BCD, and maybe your golf game sucked because you couldn't stop looking at the pics on my phone, but really... get your own life. I don't do male stalkers.
Awwww, Blu, don't be offended just because I called you a bug-chaser. Been tested recently, or do you just assume that nut scrub works? Cum on any little kids' sheets lately?

Bam, you really have to stop this fixation. You are like a middle-schooler who lashes out when he gets rejected. I mean, blowing up my phone with texts, and calling me to leave messages while I am having dinner with my kid? I know you have made at least 50 posts about what I do BCD, and maybe your golf game sucked because you couldn't stop looking at the pics on my phone, but really... get your own life. I don't do male stalkers. Originally Posted by J1M
Your a pussy, run to PI because I called you a dick. I didn't blow your phone up. One text. You returned it and started a conversation. I called to talk it out like men. But since you're a punk like Witchita Lineman, you wouldn't pick up. You can be an arrogant asshole all you want. I won't hit the RTM button. I'm sure your blowing it up. Difference here is, they will ignore you. Now, go fuck you're self, pussy.
  • BSer
  • 11-08-2014, 07:46 AM
Jim is an arrogant prick and even he has to realize now that's how he has been seen as in the hobby community. Clients can't stand him and ladies tolerant him cause he is paying. I hope he uses this as a learning experiance and gets off his high horse.

He used reported Bam's comment on Indys cause he is a boxer on the ropes and needed to do something. Indys/the hobby in general has become his entire world a world where he is a somebody but now he's learning he's a nobody.
I called BSer Thursday night from the hooker bar and then handed the phone to ArabianGoddess to make fun of him in Arabic, just for fun but he didn't answer either.
I said all that I am going to say.

I caught a bug last night at 10:00 and have another appointment at 1:00 this afternoon. Rock on.