The aftermath of Sally

Hurricane Sally really did a number to the property I live on, both to the house and apartment. Clean up has been difficult, but necessary. On a positive note, I get a whole lot more sunlight than before. I could probably make the hole in my roof a skylight, but I prefer the atmosphere of having nature indoors. I can't wait to have friends over again, and I've tried to answer all of my messages in a timely manner during this process. Unfortunately though fellas, due to all the work still to be done, I won't actually be available until next week. I appreciate your patience and all of the well wishes. Hoping all of you fared better than I. Until we meet again...
Laney
You are a very sweet lady. I hope to see again soon.
You are a very sweet lady. I hope to see again soon. Originally Posted by flanker1017
Ditto, darlin. Except for the sweet lady part. You are definitely ALL man, sweetheart.
I will be thinking of you during this hard time, let me know if you need help with anything while repairs are being made!

If you have a Snapchat where you sell content you can message your Snapchat name to me and I’ll promote on my Snapchat as well.

Xoxo
I know it is hard laney and I have seen the damage. I have been deployed down here with the Red Cross. I wish I saw this sooner as I may be headed back home tomorrow. I haven’t really looked at anything as I am staying in niceville. If I was staying in PEnsacola I would do more than wishing you the best
Nicole, you really are such a genuine person. A luscious lady with lots of character. Thank you for your kind offer, and as much as I appreciate the help, I'm having such a hard time moving into selling content. It's been suggested quite a few times to me recently, and I've seriously considered it. Okay, maybe not seriously. I mean, i love doing photo shoots. It can be hard work, but sometimes I'm amazed at how good they turn out. It gives me joy every time i press send, just to know i gave someone ammunition for their next gun show. Ooh la la. And when i send out my vids... OMG! I get this intense adrenaline rush and my panties get wet while awaiting their reply. And they almost always reply. Idk. But you better believe that if i ever do decide to make that jump, I'm gonna be reaching out to you for some pointers. I can tell you've got it all together. We're gonna have to have us a lil girl chat sometime, darlin. I think you're cool beans.
I know it is hard laney and I have seen the damage. I have been deployed down here with the Red Cross. I wish I saw this sooner as I may be headed back home tomorrow. I haven’t really looked at anything as I am staying in niceville. If I was staying in PEnsacola I would do more than wishing you the best Originally Posted by Scottieg1970
Sure, it's hard. But it's also been exhilarating too. Although I'm quite opposed to dirt caked sweat and blisters, it was nice to push through my discomfort for a larger purpose. Oh, and there wasn't shit else to do cause the power was off. But mostly the larger purpose thing. Yeah. It's all good. I know i grew from the experience. If you'd cum to Pensacola, you might have grew too.
Miss Laney, just glad that you didn't become injured. Hopefully you'll be back up and running. Get this economy back into, "full speed ahead".
I'm always happy to help, darlin.