Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...s/219731511159
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Downtown, near Strong Museum
Hair Length and Color: As shown in pics and described in other reviews
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not too big, but just the right amount of thickness personally, b cup I would think, has a tattoo on her back, but nothing outrageous or anything
Recommendation: Yes
What about her pimp? He around? Any stale creampie odor as reported by last review?
What about her pimp? He around? Any stale creampie odor as reported by last review? Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
1) if he’s around, not when I was there, since she showed me around the place actually. Now that you ask that, that makes me think it was the guy by the elevator. Could be could not be.
2) I didn’t get that whiff, but I wasn’t trying to eat her out either as per the last review. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is true though.
1) if he’s around, not when I was there, since she showed me around the place actually. Now that you ask that, that makes me think it was the guy by the elevator. Could be could not be.
2) I didn’t get that whiff, but I wasn’t trying to eat her out either as per the last review. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is true though. Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight9