No more NBA

Player from Utah Jazz tested positive and now they have suspended the rest of nba season😢😢
I’m so disappointed y’all, please stay safe everyone!
What is the deal.....isn't this just a virus like the flu ? Not a killer instant death virus.

Doesn't anyone remember the Michael Jordan flu playoff game...supposedly one of the greatest games ever played......what was the deal then ?
It really doesn't matter VM....it is what it is
What is the deal.....isn't this just a virus like the flu ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Of course it is VMan but I guess since Tom Hanks contracted it, we’re all inevitably doomed.....
He did get something from the Philadelphia movie
I caint believe they being so racist like that to have a NBA policy, as such....
What is the deal.....isn't this just a virus like the flu ? Not a killer instant death virus.

Doesn't anyone remember the Michael Jordan flu playoff game...supposedly one of the greatest games ever played......what was the deal then ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Dayum, I had forgotten about that game. Excellent point VM.

It really doesn't matter VM....it is what it is Originally Posted by tbone2u
Naw, it does matter. I'm tired of this whole panic and shutting down shit as a reflex action. How are this players now? I heard ANOTHER Utah Jazz player also tested positive.

In another week this shit is going to hit the fan if we don't return to some normalcy quickly. Only 50 people have died so far, most of them over 70. I saw pics of Hanx! and his wife. They're fine.

This panic is being driven by the media. It's too cheap and easy just to put on some talking heads, many of whom aren't really experts and scare people.

Dr Drew on CV panic:

I'm in full blown panic mode. Security around the cardboard condo has been reinforced with duct tape and I have procured a case of Johnny Walker Black and another case of Tanqueray. Hoarding of scraps from the dumpster will begin after today's lunch service before Vic and Anthony's shuts down.