Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

• WTF
  • 06-28-2013, 03:04 PM
Hopefully "they" will take some polls over the weekend and get the reading on the working people, who were too busy earning a living to answer pollsters' questions and were "on the clock" ................

Of course, they already know the outcome of the trial ....

That's because .......

The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos:
Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I sure the fuck think I know the outcome and ain't a lil pc bitch and scared to say so. Zim man is going down....care to venture a guess chickenshit? You seem to think you know what working folk think about the trial results...wtf do you think about the trial? How will ole Georgieboy fare?
Perhaps you missed the "creepy ass cracker"? I understand what you are saying and in context words can mean different things or nothing harmful at all. But as a societal rule of thumb, both nigger and cracker are deemed racist comments.

The ironic twist about this case is that there has been absolutely nothing entered into evidence that Zimmerman was a racist as Jesse and Al screamed at the top of their lungs. In fact, what has been entered into evidence was Zimmerman always using the terms black or African American. And quite the opposite when it pertains to Trayvon and how he views white people, or at least Zimmerman. Originally Posted by nwarounder
I didn't miss the creepy ass part since creepy ass wouldn't have a racist meaning, and he didn't speak that to zimmerman, but to someone that wouldn't get offended so no racist content, it depends on who you are speaking to at the time, it's not the words you speak it's the actions you take.
if you're going to make uttering a term amongst friends as a person being racist, I guess most people are,
this girl was honest about what was said, and most people I know of all races have made those same utterances, no one is clean, and just because no one is saying zimmerman made the same utterances in his life and never ever had his entire life, is full of shit. any reasonable person wouldn't believe that.
... and he didn't speak that tol zimmerman, but to someone that wouldn't get offended so no racist content, ..... . Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
Now you don't know that ... at all. And I mean "at all" ... even if you were standing there when he said those words. As far as you know he intended to say it loud enough into the phone for Zimmerman to hear .. just to pull his chain.

But the bottom line is .... you simply don't know. And neither does that ... errr......

...... bag of manure ................ who lied herself into disgrace ...

"sound of wet grass" ... but it doesn't matter .....

That's because .......

Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.
  • CJ7
  • 06-28-2013, 03:32 PM
I'm not going to try and predict the outcome, but I will say if anybody was on top of me and had made my nose look like that and the back of my head being bashed in, they would be dead also. Originally Posted by nwarounder
kinda racist there pal ,,, really, kill someone for slapping you around?

I digress ...

out of nothing more than curiosity I turned on the tv 30 minutes ago and heard the testimony of the Dr, aka Lindsey Fulgate, who did the medical exam on Zimmernman .. the back of his head was NOT bashed in, his nose was swollen (she said from black eyes) but not bloody, not broken, and his lower back pain was from constipation ... no pain medication was given, no stitches, not much of anything other than cleaning of scratches, and being released took place ... Zimmermans attorney was made a fool of IMO.

hell, I should have been so lucky to walk away from practice looking that good when I played football ... if someone shot and killed me every time I fucked them up 100 X;s worse than the kid fucked up Zimmer, I'd have been dead before I was 15 years old.

poor baby ... lmao
I didn't miss the creepy ass part since creepy ass wouldn't have a racist meaning, and he didn't speak that to zimmerman, but to someone that wouldn't get offended so no racist content, it depends on who you are speaking to at the time, it's not the words you speak it's the actions you take.
if you're going to make uttering a term amongst friends as a person being racist, I guess most people are,
this girl was honest about what was said, and most people I know of all races have made those same utterances, no one is clean, and just because no one is saying zimmerman made the same utterances in his life and never ever had his entire life, is full of shit. any reasonable person wouldn't believe that. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
Okay, sounded racist to me in context to her testimony when I heard her say it. But I respect your opinion.
kinda racist there pal ,,, really, kill someone for slapping you around?

I digress ...

out of nothing more than curiosity I turned on the tv 30 minutes ago and heard the testimony of the Dr, aka Lindsey Fulgate, who did the medical exam on Zimmernman .. the back of his head was NOT bashed in, his nose was swollen (she said from black eyes) but not bloody, not broken, and his lower back pain was from constipation ... no pain medication was given, no stitches, not much of anything other than cleaning of scratches, and being released took place ... Zimmermans attorney was made a fool of IMO.

hell, I should have been so lucky to walk away from practice looking that good when I played football ... if someone shot and killed me every time I fucked them up 100 X;s worse than the kid fucked up Zimmer, I'd have been dead before I was 15 years old Originally Posted by CJ7
Not racist at all, would not matter if they were white, black, Mexican, Asian....Same result. And the facial photo is not the one they showed in the trial, looks much better in that photo.
Now you don't know that ... at all. And I mean "at all" ... even if you were standing there when he said those words. As far as you know he intended to say it loud enough into the phone for Zimmerman to hear .. just to pull his chain.

But the bottom line is .... you simply don't know. And neither does that ... errr......

...... bag of manure ................ who lied herself into disgrace ...

"sound of wet grass" ... but it doesn't matter .....

That's because .......

Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're right just like you don't know who started the altercation, only one person knows that and he's going to say whatever it takes to make him look clean, so let's hear the rest of the witnesses and see what happens.
  • CJ7
  • 06-28-2013, 03:46 PM
Not racist at all, would not matter if they were white, black, Mexican, Asian....Same result. And the facial photo is not the one they showed in the trial, looks much better in that photo. Originally Posted by nwarounder
ooooo tough guy eh? well pal, youd be on trial for murder too

we slap each other where I come from

they showed both pics at the trial, the one I posted was 12 hours later prior to the medical exam.. Dr Fulgate testified the swelling obvious in the first pic could have easily been reduced by ICE in the 12 hours before she saw Zimmer..

If you've ever had a broken nose, and I have, 12 hours and some ice cant make you look like you've been slapped by a powder puff

don't shoot me, please
ooooo tough guy eh? well pal, youd be on trial for murder too

we slap each other where I come from Originally Posted by CJ7
Not a tough guy at all and avoid violence altogether. I doubt after this trial you will see many people, if any, in a stand your ground state on trial under similar circumstances. If you remember, the DA would not even press charges and it wasn't until the race mongers and the MSM got involved, that they had to get a special prosecutor in to file charges. The irony is still that no evidence of racism exists with Zimmerman as was portrayed, and now there is evidence to suggest that Trayvon was a racist.
From what I have seen on CNN today, the prosecution just might have thrown this case right out the window.

Zimmerman is on trial for 2d degree murder. For the jury to establish reasonable doubt, they have to determine that He was in fear of serious bodily harm or his life.

The six women on the jury will see a man getting his head pounded into a sidewalk by a larger man. They can't get past those pictures of Zimmermans bloody head. There is a witness who said under oath that Travon was on top.

And keep in mind, these are prosecution witnesses that are swore to tell the truth.

The prosecution is trying to say that even though his head got pounded bad enough to draw blood, it was no big deal. Maybe one of them should go and pound his own head into concrete until it bleeds and see how it feels.

We are now seeing why the local DA refused to bring an indictment. And, we are also going
to see that in the end, the only reason this case was ever brought to trial was to appease
the poverty pimps, race baiters, and polititians.

But it makes no difference. Cities will still burn. The very poverty pimps, race baiters, and polititians who incited this entire fiasco will go about their business of demogogueing the simple minded who have grown totally dependent on these people and take no responsibility for the whole mess.
The only racist comment on here was posted by our resident local lefty Big Louie - calling us crackers.

. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You became a damn cracker when you wimped out and changed you avatar from Whirlaway to the flavor of the day. Cracker
  • CJ7
  • 06-28-2013, 05:17 PM
regardless, human beings don't kill other human beings for throwing a beat down on their ass, they press charges and theres plenty charges that would fit zimmers defense had he not taken justice in his own hands .. if the kid had a knife or gun, different story, but knuckles don't count if youre playing life or death
  • CJOHN
  • 06-28-2013, 05:24 PM
just another story to distract the study fuck, who sit an watch it ... same shit with that girl in florida and the baby
Its funny how Anderson Cooper made this about race. ABC News made it about race. MSNBC made it about race. President Obama made it about race. Al Sharpton made it about race. Jesse Jackson made it about race.

Various poster on this board made it about race.

Natalie Jackson, an attorney and relative of Martin's, hired a media consultant to pitch this injustice to all the major new networks on the basis of race. That media consultant worked the various media into a fever pitch with 12 yo pictures of Trayvon. And now, Natalie Jackson is now a talking head for CNN on this trial.

Suddenly, with even fervent supporters of Trayvon now faced with the evidence jumping ship and looking embarrassed...

Everyone is saying...its not about race.

Old-T, where have you gone? A lost nation turns its eyes to you.
  • CJOHN
  • 06-28-2013, 05:32 PM
WTM? WTM?
johnny and j

where my spearm? who know what you are going to do with my seed, you goddless fuck?