Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

regardless, human beings don't kill other human beings for throwing a beat down on their ass, they press charges and theres plenty charges that would fit zimmers defense had he not taken justice in his own hands .. if the kid had a knife or gun, different story, but knuckles don't count if youre playing life or death Originally Posted by CJ7

Bullshit, Break in to my house and I will shoot your dumb ass. You won't get close enough to "slap me around" before you have several slugs in your chest. Try and rob my business and the same outcome will occur if I have any say in the matter. Saying that TM didn't have a knife or a gun is fucking stupid. GZ did not know what he had as far as weapons go. What he did know is he was getting his ass kicked. I guess he should have waited until he was out cold or dead before he tried to pull his gun. That's it, no one can defend themselves with deadly force until they are dead. How does that work you genius. This is completely different than a couple of high school boys slapping each other around.

I guess in your world human beings beat the shit out of other human beings for patrolling their neighborhood that has been victimized by crime.
I'm with you on that one Bud, not waiting around to be dead myself either.
  • CJ7
  • 06-28-2013, 07:12 PM
Bullshit, Break in to my house and I will shoot your dumb ass. You won't get close enough to "slap me around" before you have several slugs in your chest. Try and rob my business and the same outcome will occur if I have any say in the matter. Saying that TM didn't have a knife or a gun is fucking stupid. GZ did not know what he had as far as weapons go. What he did know is he was getting his ass kicked. I guess he should have waited until he was out cold or dead before he tried to pull his gun. That's it, no one can defend themselves with deadly force until they are dead. How does that work you genius. This is completely different than a couple of high school boys slapping each other around.

I guess in your world human beings beat the shit out of other human beings for patrolling their neighborhood that has been victimized by crime. Originally Posted by Budman
same here ... break in on me and find out how fast my crimson trace finds the second button on your shirt

hit me with your fist you don't deserve to die especially from a candy ass neighborhood patrol playing cop
regardless, human beings don't kill other human beings for throwing a beat down on their ass, they press charges and theres plenty charges that would fit zimmers defense had he not taken justice in his own hands .. if the kid had a knife or gun, different story, but knuckles don't count if youre playing life or death Originally Posted by CJ7
Are you serious?

Where did you get your grand theories about how much of a beating you have to take before you can use deadly force to make it stop? Can you cite a SINGLE legal case where a court ruled that you can't use deadly force if you are just being beaten with fists?

No, you can't.

Take a look at the attached news article and video. It will make you blood boil. This case involves a burglar who broke into a home in New Jersay and gave a beating to a mother right in front of her small child. The beating was recorded by a nanny cam. He does NOT use a weapon, just punches and kicks:

The article -

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1385563

The video -

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/video/#!/o...-Mom/213033201

So here is my question. Is the woman justified to use deadly force? Or should she take it like a man? Here are some still photos from the nanny cam.

• CJ7
  • 06-28-2013, 09:24 PM
not one of you silly shits have compared an apple to an apple ... break in's, man on woman bla bla bla

IF, and I mean IF I was getting my ass whipped and I had a gun, I'd pull the gun point it right at said persons head and tell the person kicking my ass to back the fuck off at least ONCE before I killed him , and go from there .. judging from Zimms "horrific life ending" wounds LMAO and the testimony from medical professionals, along with several legal beagles, IMO the Pillsbury Dough Boy was a pussy packing a piece that barked up the wrong tree and got bitch slapped for doing it ... he had NO OTHER OPTIONS than to kill to save his life? RIIIIIIGHT.. The guy standing right beside him and witnessed the fight did nothing while Zimmer was crying for HELP and being KILLED .. maybe the guy was either a pussy too, or didn't see anyone being KILLED ...

Zimmer is toast and rightly so IMO
Zimmerman was out to kill a Skittles brandishing kid... And did.

I suppose some of you douchebags think he's a patriot.
not one of you silly shits have compared an apple to an apple ... break in's, man on woman bla bla bla

IF, and I mean IF I was getting my ass whipped and I had a gun, I'd pull the gun point it right at said persons head and tell the person kicking my ass to back the fuck off at least ONCE before I killed him , and go from there .. judging from Zimms "horrific life ending" wounds LMAO and the testimony from medical professionals, along with several legal beagles, IMO the Pillsbury Dough Boy was a pussy packing a piece that barked up the wrong tree and got bitch slapped for doing it ... he had NO OTHER OPTIONS than to kill to save his life? RIIIIIIGHT.. The guy standing right beside him and witnessed the fight did nothing while Zimmer was crying for HELP and being KILLED .. maybe the guy was either a pussy too, or didn't see anyone being KILLED ...

Zimmer is toast and rightly so IMO Originally Posted by CJ7
That's real retarded sir.
Zimmerman was out to kill a Skittles brandishing kid... And did.

I suppose some of you douchebags think he's a patriot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's real retarded too, sir.
CJ should be sooooo embarassed that he agrees with FuckZup. Since there were only two people there who is the third person CJ is talking about?
Are you serious?

Where did you get your grand theories about how much of a beating you have to take before you can use deadly force to make it stop? Can you cite a SINGLE legal case where a court ruled that you can't use deadly force if you are just being beaten with fists?

No, you can't.

Take a look at the attached news article and video. It will make you blood boil. This case involves a burglar who broke into a home in New Jersay and gave a beating to a mother right in front of her small child. The beating was recorded by a nanny cam. He does NOT use a weapon, just punches and kicks:

The article -

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1385563

The video -

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/video/#!/o...-Mom/213033201

So here is my question. Is the woman justified to use deadly force? Or should she take it like a man? Here are some still photos from the nanny cam.

Originally Posted by ExNYer
Awful. But, what does it have to do with what we are talking about? Zimmerman targets Martin when there is zero credible evidence he was doing anything wrong, follows and confronts him after being told by authorities not to do that, and when he starts getting his ass kicked, he shoots the kid? You'll need to explain the link between this home-invasion video and the current topic of discussion....because these two things have zero to do with one another.

And, the answer to your question is yes, deadly force would have been justified against this piece of shit. Unbelievable. A dozen criminal convictions per the article you post and this scum is loose on the streets.
Zimmerman targets Martin when there is zero credible evidence he was doing anything wrong, follows and confronts him after being told by authorities not to do that, and when he starts getting his ass kicked, he shoots the kid. Originally Posted by timpage
#1: How do you know he had "zero credible evidence"? Police don't need "credible evidence" .... they merely need "reasonable suspicion" based on the person's activity .... Terry vs. Ohio .... why would he need any ... because Martin a "black kid"?

#2: He was NEVER told "by authorities" not to do anything. A dispatcher has NO authority to tell anyone not to do anything.

#3: I'm glad you admit Martin was doing the "ass kicking" ... that seems to be the theme of the testimony .... Martin assaulted Zimmerman first after using racial slurs in reference to Zimmerman and suggesting Zimmerman might be a "rapist" ...

FYI: You can't "kick someone's ass" for following you. You CALL POLICE .. not your gangsta GF!

#4: "the kid" .... he's older than the 16-year-old who was sentenced to death years ago and released just the other day .... if he's old enough to attack someone and try to "kick their ass" by beating their head against concrete then he's old enough to experience the consequences ...

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/232434.pdf

At 16 Martin would be prosecuted in Florida adult court for murder with no transfer needed.

He's no "kid"~!

The way the evidence is going while the State is putting on their "star" witnesses ... I would say that there is sufficient reasonable doubt to acquit Zimmerman of murder now ... although the trial is certainly not over ... but .... who cares?

That's because .......

The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos:
Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.

Some don't care about the testimony and the evidence presented ... they are simply making their decision on race. Like WTF .. it depends on who by RACE was finally on the jury ... according to him!
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2013, 05:43 AM
... although the trial is certainly not over ... but .... who cares?

That's because .......

Post # 176 by WTF:

Some don't care about the testimony and the evidence presented ... they are simply making their decision on race. Like WTF .. it depends on who by RACE was finally on the jury ... according to him! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I never said by race ( I did say if it was an all black jury, he'd be toast) ....in fact it is an all white jury and I have said Zimmerman will still be convicted of a lesser crime.

If you keep lying and distorting

btw...You are starting to creep me out with that same obsessive post. Can you try and come up with something else. I am not running from my statement. There is no need for you to post it in every post.
Not trying to get "lawyerish", but I think most people don't understand the stand your ground law or self defense. Just to be clear, you do not have to think you are going to die, you only have to think that serious bodily harm will or has come to you. If it weren't for all the rioting and looting the village was suffering, you would not have even had this trial. Most police go by the notion that if you got shot from the front, you weren't trying to get away from the person that was standing his ground.
I never said by race ( I did say if it was an all black jury, he'd be toast) ....in fact it is an all white jury and I have said Zimmerman will still be convicted of a lesser crime. Originally Posted by WTF
Generally speaking ... in the common usage of the terms .... "black" and "white" = race!

That's because .......

Post # 176 by WTF:

Some don't care about the testimony and the evidence presented ... they are simply making their decision on race. Like WTF .. it depends on who by RACE was finally on the jury ... according to him! "

Is what you wrote and what I wrote ........ NOW SEE WHAT YOU WROTE ABOVE!

The only thing "creepy" ... in this whole case was Martin calling Zimmerman ...

... a "creepy cracker" ..

wtf: "I did say if it was an all black jury, he'd be toast"

That's RACIST!