My Powder Room Groupies

For all the haters in your powder room. In my world and the fee I prefer to pay and my personal rule I set years ago takes me over six hours to earn and that’s if I am not working 24/7 in some shithole country defended your freedom you have clearly taken for granted. Over the years I have seen many and spent a wide range, it’s all the same for the most part. It’s always about the money for most and only have had the pleasure of meeting a few where it was not…………..peroid! If you want to talk crap behind my back at least be a provider that has been with me. Thanks for the call honey, sorry I got upset with you. I hate drama!
Dear Sir, please, if you don't mind, I would like to start by saying that I'm not involved in whatever this "drama" is. I would also like to state that I DO NOT have any access of any kind to the private men's area's, a PA male handle to see private tags nor do I want one. I do not snoop in the men's areas.

It is my personal feeling that y'alls area should be just for you gents.

The private areas for the ladies should also be kept private. Yes, we gossip now and then, for the most part, the privacy there can be very important for safety concerns. I feel as though our privacy quite important also.
Where is the powder room?
Speaking for all providers.
"We can never be too safe"
It's a terrible thing that someone
amongst us would put us in harms
way
Fine..lol. DATY WTF. you know the rules bout girlie and boyee thing.. in all these years I do not believe i have seen ya start a thread (good job GERONIMO! LOL) I dont see any reason why ya getting this attitude..i been telling ya for YEARS you are getting on somes nerves. YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON.. YOUR JOB HOLDS YA REAL. BE A NON FREAK WITH THE YOUNGERS AND ILL GIVE YOU A REF ANY DAY! XXOO ANNIE:
Military discount sounds
fair. hmmm
HMMM WHY ARE COWS SOOOO DUMB.. OH YEA.. THEY ARE 3 OF THE 4 FOOD GROUPS.... LOL STUPID COWS.. ANYMOOOO HES OK. JUST DRUNK OR SOMETHING. HAYOFF.. XXOO ANNIE.. MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS. PLEASE FREAKING MAKE THIS A GOOD YEAR!!
Baaahaaaahaaaahaaahaaahhaaaaha a!!!
Cows are dumb just like
a stupid pimp giving away free pussy.

Haaaaaa Haaaa HAAA.

He might but he didn't ask
for help , he fights for
our freedom while being
sobber.
For all the haters in your powder room. In my world and the fee I prefer to pay and my personal rule [ The ladies have the same option, their bodies, their rules. Its been said HOW many times? ] I set years ago takes me over six hours to earn and that’s if I am not working 24/7 in some shithole country defended your freedom you have clearly taken for granted[ There are plenty of providers here that have served our country too ]. Over the years I have seen many and spent a wide range, it’s all the same for the most part. It’s always about the money for most and only have had the pleasure of meeting a few where it was not…………..peroid! If you want to talk crap behind my back at least be a provider that has been with me. Thanks for the call honey, sorry I got upset [ Those four words alone speak volumes ]with you. I hate drama! Originally Posted by DATYMAN
Not every woman on this board is as cold and jaded as you seem to think. And not every woman here is a perfect 10. There are lots of women, imperfections and all, who not only want to make money to better themselves or care for their families, but to also meet the interesting men here as well, and to have fun while doing so.
If you are going to stand guard on your wallet and want the best bang for your buck, do your research and choose wisely.

I wish you peace this holiday season, DATYMAN.
Pimps soberly give away free puss...MAN What farmyard trailer ya't? I do believe I shall put razors on my claws and we can DANCE!! LOL TO JINGLE BELL OF COURSE!! xo annie
I told you I was sorry Nicolet and you were not my type. BTW i bet not a one is paying taxes to provide for the country that provides for them. Happy Holidays.
If I am not your type DATYMAN, why do you write and text me? And you are incorrect, some ladies DO pay taxes.
Tell him Nicolet. ..No offense, to anyone, but some ladies like me and others here pay taxes. You are not the only gent. Who has fought for our great country.. And Nic. Is correct. If she is not your type, then why text and message her??

Merry Christmas all..
M.M.
HMMM WHY ARE COWS SOOOO DUMB.. OH YEA.. THEY ARE 3 OF THE 4 FOOD GROUPS.... LOL STUPID COWS.. ANYMOOOO HES OK. JUST DRUNK OR SOMETHING. HAYOFF.. XXOO ANNIE.. MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS. PLEASE FREAKING MAKE THIS A GOOD YEAR!! Originally Posted by annie@christophers
I don't post much and I've never written a review (laziness, primarily, I guess). But, Annie, I have to step in and say your posts entertain the hell out of me sometimes. Even though I may not have a clue what the fuck you are saying.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.