Biden Officials now believe it WAS a lab leak...

Does that mean facebook/twitter/google will apologize for those they de-platformed, de-monetized etc? Of course not... they were wrong and their critics were right. This ought to indicate the dangers of big tech censoring opposing viewpoints, but much of America (Democrat voters) are too stupid and illiterate to understand.

Wait until they figure out that the Chicoms did it on purpose and that Democrats knew in advance something was coming. Hence all the voting law changes that were put in place. ie the Senate introducing vote by mail bills in Jan 2019, the PA voting changes signed into law Oct 31, 2019...

Too many coincidences to be otherwise.
  • oeb11
  • 07-19-2021, 07:52 AM
t - i disagree - most americans are not 'too stupid and illiterate ' to understand the Lies of teh LSM/Big Tech/fascist DPST party
There are those out for wealth re-distribution and an easy life off the government ti ( false promise), and true ideologues seduced by marxist/fascist propaganda/Lies

However - most Americans - Of all Races- think for themselves.

Unless the fascist DPST party rams through its' hr-1 and packs the Supreme court to enable themselves to take permanent power ( and cause a civil war) - the 2022 elections should provide a different Viewpoint of teh American Peoples.

i do hope so - for the sake of All freedom -loving Americans.
t - i disagree - most americans are not 'too stupid and illiterate ' to understand the Lies of teh LSM/Big Tech/fascist DPST party
There are those out for wealth re-distribution and an easy life off the government ti ( false promise), and true ideologues seduced by marxist/fascist propaganda/Lies Originally Posted by oeb11
I wrote" much of America (Democrat voters) are too stupid and illiterate". I don't think most Americans are too stupid, I meant those that vote Democrat because Momma did, or because CNNMSNBCABCCBS told them to.

If you can think for yourself, by definition, you are not a collectivist as the Democrats are.
Where's my Chinese Covid check?
More importantly what safeguards are being put in place and enforced so this never happens again?

Can I have my freedom back? Please?
Believe????
Maybe I'll invent a new religion.
I know I can get believers.
There are those out for wealth re-distribution and an easy life off the government ti ( false promise), and true ideologues seduced by marxist/fascist propaganda/Lies

However - most Americans - Of all Races- think for themselves.

Unless the fascist DPST party rams through its' hr-1 and packs the Supreme court to enable themselves to take permanent power ( and cause a civil war) - the 2022 elections should provide a different Viewpoint of teh American Peoples.

i do hope so - for the sake of All freedom -loving Americans. Originally Posted by oeb11
I wrote" much of America (Democrat voters) are too stupid and illiterate". I don't think most Americans are too stupid, I meant those that vote Democrat because Momma did, or because CNNMSNBCABCCBS told them to.

If you can think for yourself, by definition, you are not a collectivist as the Democrats are. Originally Posted by texassapper
debates like this are not allowed in the DEM party

All are told what to think, if can't remember then given flash cards of ok thoughts. Joe keeps misplacing his flash cards.
Oh didn't Big T say that after it happened ,
Where's my China covid checks
We are not as stupid as the elites and LSM believe
But oh no Puddens going after assbook not gonna be good for him HMM
Oh didn't Big T say that after it happened ,
Where's my China covid checks
We are not as stupid as the elites and LSM believe
But oh no Puddens going after assbook not gonna be good for him HMM Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Joe miss read that flash card on FB ????
  • oeb11
  • 07-19-2021, 09:36 AM

If you can think for yourself, by definition, you are not a collectivist as the Democrats are. Originally Posted by texassapper

ta - you are correct- My apologies.
ta - you are correct- My apologies. Originally Posted by oeb11
and yet another thing DEM's don't do